Celtic v City post match

I didn't think McManaman was that bad in the commentary. I wasn't paying that much attention, but he seemed reasonably fair and was full of praise for Sterling. Sutton was obviously a bit of a dick, but that's no great surprise. He's an absolute tool.
Mcmanamanaman was ok until near the end when he started going overboard in his support for Celtic. Sutton was an idiot - possibly the worst pundit I've seen on TV. He'd even give Warnock a run for his money.

You lot thought Celtic were a "pub team","championship shit crap",Well I think tonight showed its not that bad up here eh. Done 2-2 @ 18/1,and 3-3 @66/-,so I'm a happy Citybhoy.

I never thought that and knew it would be a tough game.Well done Celtic and predict yius will make it hard for Barcalona in the return leg as well. Nice win however with anyone who talks about longshot bets that come off would be interested in seeing the ones you lost on!

Mcmanamanaman was ok until near the end when he started going overboard in his support for Celtic. Sutton was an idiot - possibly the worst pundit I've seen on TV. He'd even give Warnock a run for his money.

His modus operandi seems to be being an even bigger, more self opinionated dickhead than Robbie Savage. To his credit, he's actually succeeding, which I didn't think was humanly possible. The pundits who speak loudest tend to have the least to say.

His modus operandi seems to be being an even bigger, more self opinionated dickhead than Robbie Savage. To his credit, he's actually succeeding, which I didn't think was humanly possible. The pundits who speak loudest tend to have the least to say.

I don't think any fan of any club takes any of these pundits seriously in all fairness.

I didn't think McManaman was that bad in the commentary. I wasn't paying that much attention, but he seemed reasonably fair and was full of praise for Sterling. Sutton was obviously a bit of a dick, but that's no great surprise. He's an absolute tool.

Sutton is trying to emulate Bob Wilis imo & become a tough talking 'character'.

Macmanaman complimented both teams & was an improvement on previous occasions but still said he 'hoped' Celtic would keep up their pressing for 90 mins plus injury time & was praying over & again that they didn't lose. Nearest we will get to neutrality I suppose.

A frantic game, tough conditions, stupid and unfortunate goals: from offside, own goal and after silly mistake. City lost 2 valuable points.

From the other side this strike of games would have ended anyway, and better to collect unluck in one particular game. Good Barca in extremely tough game won in Gladbah, also I don't know how many points could Pep score against them. Defence line is the weakest chain in the team. Zaba, Oto, Stones, Sagna, Kolarov - everyone could slip, make kicks or silly mistake.

Would agree on draw at Sunday.

Last edited:
Great game disappointing not to win but never was going to be easy away at Celtic so I will take a point.

Threw away 2 pts. Utterly crap performance. Championship level side oufought us. Be interesting to see if that happens to Barca. Unlikely. Total dross, from where I was watching.

Threw away 2 pts. Utterly crap performance. Championship level side oufought us. Be interesting to see if that happens to Barca. Unlikely. Total dross, from where I was watching.
disagree there. although our defending was a lot poorer than it has been in recent weeks, celtic are no mugs and have some very good players. at home they are very very strong and with a packed parkhead behind them it always makes for an intimidating atmosphere. yes we should have been looking to get a win, but a draw is far from the end of the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.