Census 2021

No one gives a shit about your personal data, it is randomly adjusted so you can't be identified and aggregated up before anyone uses it.

It is the better than trying to estimate everything, otherwise any information about the population would be like guesswork.

What bothers me is how accurate will it actually be?

There are a whole host of people who have entered this country illegally, will they appear on the final figures?

What you should be asking is why have they made it more dificult to fill out for some, wasted money and threqtwned people with£1000 fines

You get a letter telling you to complete online with a unique, but you can request a paper version if no internet access, so why not just send a paper version with an online link rather than waste paper and post on letters to people who then wantnq paper version anyway.

Tax payers money down the drain needlessly.

On your actual point though, it is estimated that illegal immigrants in the Uk number around 800000, with most of them asylum seekers who have their status recorded or people who have not returned to their country after their visa has expired, also on record, though evading HMCR, so most will be on record and won't skew a final figure

Last edited:
What bothers me is how accurate will it actually be?

There are a whole host of people who have entered this country illegally, will they appear on the final figures?
I worked on the last one, all people need to be accounted for, illegals included, the govt cannot access the data and raid the property, or anything like that. The census is simply to ascertain all numbers, their ethnicity etc; for infrastructure and services provision.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.