Central midfield.....who do we go for?

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Who's Argentina's centre midfielder?

Well Maradona seems to name a completely different squad for every match, but probably the most prominent guys are Lucho Gonzalez, Gago, Esteban Cambiasso, Mascherano and Veron.

Doesn't who we can target depend on where we finish in the PL. If we don't get 4th then a lot of the players names mentioned on here won't be interested. I know money talks but so does CL football.

I've seen a fair few Xavi Iniesta Sneider Essien etc posts in this thread! but even if we do finish fourth why would umbelievably world class players who are at champion clubs or at the very worst second place clubs and clubs who have definate hopes of WINNING the champions league, come to a club who only have an outside hope of winning the qualifying round to get into the champions lg!?

We will not attract these players unless they are complete sell outs and leave their much better teams than ours for the money!

we should be right with an in form Ireland and fit M.Johnson realli but we do need sum1 else who is a creative mid and sum1 faster than de jong, barry and vierain the holding role.

Excuse the spelling on some of the names but i seriously doubt we would get most of the names mentioned from the likes of Barca,Liverpool etc..but some players mentioned on here would compliment us well and are really what we need.
Playmaker-Trachowski
Striker-Lissandro
Right back-Maicon
Centre half-Subotic
Switching wide player-Di Maria

Next season we will be stronger.We will have enough DM`s so adding some flair,a right back that can defend and go forward and another option if Tevez gets injured and we will be ok.

Id also get rid of Robinho and spend or part ex for Neymar.Very exciting prospect and its about time we bought young and made our own superstar.

brand blue heavies said:
Excuse the spelling on some of the names but i seriously doubt we would get most of the names mentioned from the likes of Barca,Liverpool etc..but some players mentioned on here would compliment us well and are really what we need.
Playmaker-Trochowski
Striker-Lisandro
Right back-Maicon
Centre half-Subotic
Switching wide player-Di Maria

Next season we will be stronger.We will have enough DM`s so adding some flair,a right back that can defend and go forward and another option if Tevez gets injured and we will be ok.

Id also get rid of Robinho and spend or part ex for Neymar.Very exciting prospect and its about time we bought young and made our own superstar.

bizzbo said:
I reckon juve will keep diego and try to build around him, and chiellini too, unfortunately. de rossi is the one but I doubt we'd get him.

inler is a good shout, as is his team mate behrami, who would be a great utility man. weren't we linked with asamoah (udinese)?

I like moussa sissoko as a realistic target, how about him for the energy, yaya toure as a big lump who can really pass, and moutinho as a versatile playmaker?

not that imaginative I guess...

romaric (sevilla) and melo (juve) are both athletic and good passers.
Melo + De Jong to me. Been in really poor from as well. Having said that, so have Juve in general. Asamoah at Udinese is tipped to have a great future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.