Centre Back Combination

joezilla said:
kompany made some pretty critical mistakes tonight, nastasic didn't.
In the first half Nastasic was going well, but in the second half 5 passes on the trot couldn't find a blue shirt. Only one critical mistake tonight apart from some misted chances in the first half was Jacks pass, he never looked for a blue shirt just thought one would be there.

its not the defence its the midfield we lack a ball winning engine or a player that closes the ball at pace yaya good on the ball lethargic of it ,silva ok nasri ok these three great technically but offer defence no shield and against the dortmunds and the madrids you get punished its getting the balance right thats mancini problem but he said " i know what the problem is " .I instantly thought hes going to buy half of the dortmund team:).But seriously natasic garcia and sinclair rodwell havent improved the team just the squad.

Does anybody know if VK speaks Italian? Because if not it can't be easy for either of VK or Nastasic as they wont be able to communicate easily.

Of all our Centerbacks this season, Nastasic has absolved himself the best. So if some of you are so gong ho about Lescott starting, then you shoould probably be considering seating Kompany, not Nasty. He has very good. And I cant say as much for anyone else.

Vinny is at his best when Lescott is his partner, together they are the best pairing in the league, as proved in the last couple of years.
Nasty looks a composed defender with great potential, a good replacement for Savic but shouldn't be 1st choice.

blumoonrisen said:
Vinny is at his best when Lescott is his partner, together they are the best pairing in the league, as proved in the last couple of years.
Nasty looks a composed defender with great potential, a good replacement for Savic but shouldn't be 1st choice.
Whether Lescott, Kolo or Nasty, Kompany has been mistake prone this season. So has Lescott. So quoting what they helped do (i.e. they didn't do it alone) last year, is pointless. Either Kompany gets back to his old form, Lescott stops making these poor mistakes, or Nasty simply starts. Forget last season, that was then, this is a new season, and the fact suggests neither Komps nor Lescott has don better than Nastasic this season. SO Play Nasty until the facts suggests otherwise.

It is really that simple. Who seats, I don't care. But it certainly shouldn't be Nasty!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.