Centre-back

chinkas87 said:
I would like to see Boyata get a few games this season.
I would too.

He was looking like he was going to be a real star but I think his confidence got knocked out of him and that was it.

Thought he had a good game against Bayern and I would definitely keep him and give him some chances this season.

I wouldn't mind getting an older Vieira type signing in for cover, someone who will bring a wealth of experience, can still perform in the league and in Europe, but in his twilight years wont mind being on the bench every now and again.

Lescott is more than capable cover in the league, and for certain games is a better choice to partner Kompany than Nasty.

Richards can do a job also. And before everyone starts banging on about his positional sense, I'll go ahead and remind everyone that our first clean sheet of the season last year was Sunderland at home with Richards partnering Lescott at CB.

If we bring in someone like Pepe, who will demand first team football, it will stifle Nasty's progress. Plus he's a twat.

Do I have a suggestion, no. i'd need to have a think... but I'm also not a premier league manager so my opinion is shite anyway. no need for any flapping from anyone though.

Not ideal and I wouldn't do it, but Yaya could play at CB to cover Nastasic and Milner/Barry replace Yaya in midfield

117 M34 said:
Not ideal and I wouldn't do it, but Yaya could play at CB to cover Nastasic and Milner/Barry replace Yaya in midfield

Or Rodwell replace Yaya in midfield. Didn't all the pundits harp on how Rodwell would be converted to CB by Moysie and then end up an England regular ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/mamadou-sakho/profil/spieler_47713.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/mamad ... 47713.html</a>

Could go for this guy

117 M34 said:

Lest we forget he played in a Chumps League Final at CB...

...or was that Abidal?

117 M34 said:

yaya can't play CH anymore than lescott can play LB. Yes the did it 5 or 6 years ago, but that was 5 or 6 years ago. Both have lost pace as they have aged. Not a fan of these makeshift ideas at all. Converting Zab to the Midfield, Lescott to LB, Milner to RB, Garcia to Ch etc.. all really really bad ideas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.