Centre-back

Mr. Aguia said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Cobwebcat said:
Chielinni (still!)

Sorry but he's ideal (fast, intelligent, tough tackling and experienced) and a big bid would get him I think. Might even take Garcia as part payment as the Italian League may suit him better.

Chiellini confuses me as a player. So many people talk about him as if he is the best defender in the world yet most of the games I have seen him play he has been so bad it defies belief. He looks an utter liability. I realise I must be wrong though because he is just so highly rated.

I don't think he works for us either. Playing well in Seria A isn't the same as PL. Not because the talent level is that different but the tempo is. The games are much slower there. It's not up and down like it is here. They play a very defensive style, where they get a lot of cover from the midfield. Last year our CB's were left on an island witht he FB's boming forward & Yaya disinterested in defense. He would be exposed in transition in the same way we were last year.
If he played in the pl anything like he did in europe against celtic, we would concede so many penalties it would be a record.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:57 am --<br /><br />
Cobwebcat said:
Daz_Blue said:
Further business I would like to see happen .....

Kolorov, Sinclair, Garcia, sold
New Center half, left back, Kondogbia purchased .....

I'm in a minority I know but I dont mind Kolarov

Garcia and Sinclair out, as we have little need for them, and a just a centre half in for me.

2 out 1 in. Plenty of time yet.
I with you on this one, he gets quite a bit of imo unfair stick on here.

Heard something last night about a French centre half that plays in La Liga. I could say who it is but I prefer the guessing games.

Clue Sounds like..

aldi-logo.gif

RTeni_532x410_1538998a.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.