Centre-back

FantasyIreland said:
Yes,i know.....as I recognised your attempt at being a smart ass in your first post.

As ever,we disagree

It wasn't just an attempt, it was an unqualified success.

Seriously though, I know the game we both love divides opinion and, yes, we've had the occasional spat, but do you honestly think that Lovren is at the Vinny, Benatia, Hummels, Garay type of level ?
My own view is we'd be as well persevering with Nasty and taking a long hard look at Rekik.

Honest question.

Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Yes,i know.....as I recognised your attempt at being a smart ass in your first post.

As ever,we disagree

It wasn't just an attempt, it was an unqualified success.

Seriously though, I know the game we both love divides opinion and, yes, we've had the occasional spat, but do you honestly think that Lovren is at the Vinny, Benatia, Hummels, Garay type of level ?
My own view is we'd be as well persevering with Nasty and taking a long hard look at Rekik.

Honest question.

We need a top partner to kompany for every competition and we do need some1 experiance, not à youngster if we want to progress in cl aswell as the domestic ones. So forget about them letting players like rekik being used instead of buying a defender with experiance, not gonna happen

No,i don't think he's on the level of the first group you mention although I do think he is a level up from Nasty and considerably,right now.... better than Rekik.
He'd certainly not look out of place in our team,he'd be good enough,and I think Vinny would probably improve him.

FantasyIreland said:
No,i don't think he's on the level of the first group you mention although I do think he is a level up from Nasty and considerably,right now.... better than Rekik.
He'd certainly not look out of place in our team,he'd be good enough,and I think Vinny would probably improve him.

And thats why we are not going further in cl

FantasyIreland said:

Fair enough.

Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Fair enough.

I prefer rekik to nasty and think we should include him, if needed, in à Roma-deal.

Llandegren said:
Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Fair enough.

I prefer rekik to nasty and think we should include him, if needed, in à Roma-deal.
You'd like us to get rid of Nastasic?

Llandegren said:
Davs 19 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Fair enough.

How many times have you seen them both play ?

Llandegren said:
FantasyIreland said:

And thats why we are not going further in cl

Don't get me wrong i'd love top tier but I certainly think he'd be good enough to progress us.He's had to do more than his fair share of work to cover his donkey mate in the Saints defence and still managed to look accomplished.He's powerful and commanding and can also play a bit,prem proven and still young enough to improve plenty......i could see him being a great partner to Vinny.

And don't forget,Fernando will also provide that extra insurance;-)

Davs 19 said:
Llandegren said:
Davs 19 said:
Fair enough.

How many times have you seen them both play ?

Rekik about 15-20 times and nasty since he signed. And i am not tsking into consideration that nasty has experiance i am talking more about how their style of play fits with the style of the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.