Centre-back

Re: Centre-Back 3rd option

Llandegren said:
Daz_Blue said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 47s
Star: City are considering Pepe (31, Real Madrid), Mats Hummels (25, BVB) & John Stones (20, Everton) as alternatives to Mangala & Benatia.

Hummels, yes please!
That's about 8 different CBs you have said we should sign

I'd take Pepe or Hummels if the main targets don't work out. Pepe is still a fantastic defender, but at 31 he wouldn't be a long-term buy (but he was amazing last season). Hummels is a bit error prone but is very classy and has been great in the air every time I've seen him.

Don't see why we need to buy.Vinny and Demichelis will be our first choice,with Rekik and Nastasic as backup,not so bad,yeah?

Daz_Blue said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 47s
Star: City are considering Pepe (31, Real Madrid), Mats Hummels (25, BVB) & John Stones (20, Everton) as alternatives to Mangala & Benatia.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/382713/EXCLUSIVE-Manchester-City-in-for-Real-Madrid-defender-Pepe-after-Mangala-snub" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... ngala-snub</a>
Really?!

Kids got ability, but is he any better than Nasty?

Subotic is much better than hummels

Im not worried about CB, we definitely need one but there are plenty of good options out there if mangala or benatia don't work out.

Subotic
Garay
Pepe
Hummels

LoveCity said:
I'd take Pepe or Hummels if the main targets don't work out. Pepe is still a fantastic defender, but at 31 he wouldn't be a long-term buy (but he was amazing last season). Hummels is a bit error prone but is very classy and has been great in the air every time I've seen him.

I'd like Pepe, he'd give us some fight on the pitch too. Some of our players are a bit too nice.

TheProdigy2k9 said:
LoveCity said:

I'd like Pepe, he'd give us some fight on the pitch too. Some of our players are a bit too nice.
Like who?

We have plenty of strong characters in the team, especially our defenders. Zaba and Kolarov are warriors and MDM and Kompany marshal the defence superbly and drive the team forward.

TheProdigy2k9 said:
LoveCity said:

We've got a lot of fighters in our team. Fernandinho, Vinnie, Joe, Kolarov, Zabs, Beast and others. That's how we've won two Prem titles in 3 years. You can't do that with just ticka-tacka passing as Arse have found out.

Ours do it legally though and fight with their energies and footballing ability. Better to channel your fighting energies into football.

Fernando, if we get him, will be another fighter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.