Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

Bottomless_Sailor said:
MCC said:
Can only see him going back to Arsenal if he moves.
To play where though?

I could see Chelsea.

I don't see him going to Chelsea, he isn't a Mourinho player in my opinion.

Arsenal need to priotize a striker or two, a defensive midfielder, a right back and arguably some better central defensive cover before they think about adding to their already immense set of midfielders.

If we didn't have FFP sanctions I reckon we would have had him snapped up by now but you never know.

kippaxwarrior said:
I can see a swap deal for yaya plus Barcelona will give us 10-15M cash. That would suit both clubs

If Yaya really does want a move then that is what will happen in my opinion.

Goes missing A LOT according to most Barca fans.

@RafaelH117 now
When Fàbregas leaves I'll celebrate, until then I'd rather wait the official announcement.

@RafaelH117 now
For three seasons Fàbregas has been Barcelona's double face: great in the first half, awful in the second. Enough is enough.

blinkblue said:
If we can get £30m plus for Yaya then why not? Having an unhappy player isn't good for anyone. Not many better options than Fabregas out there.

I'm sure if you offered Txiki a no fuss swap he'd go for it. Problem is not only do we need to go through the process of convincing Cesc to come (and he hasn't exactly seemed keen on us in the past) but we have to get rid of Yaya in such a way that doesn't leave us without a chair when the music stops.

The fact that he's home grown though is worth a lot more to us than Arsenal or Chelsea. Home grown players of his quality are pretty much rocking horse shit.

He is well worth £30 million and would slot easily into our side assuming YaYa departs. I like the idea of reducing our team average age by this change and easing any residue FFP issues we might have.

Go for it City; a couple of calls to PSG and Barca and it's almost there!

SrilankanBlue said:
Goes missing A LOT according to most Barca fans.

@RafaelH117 now
When Fàbregas leaves I'll celebrate, until then I'd rather wait the official announcement.

@RafaelH117 now
For three seasons Fàbregas has been Barcelona's double face: great in the first half, awful in the second. Enough is enough.

He does go missing, he will not dominate a game like Yaya. Fabregas is a quality player but would be a bit of a luxury for us, IMO.

Same old grass is greener stuff... Yaya was the best player in the country last season, Barca are desperate to sell Cesc.

kippaxwarrior said:
I can see a swap deal for yaya plus Barcelona will give us 10-15M cash. That would suit both clubs

Can't see Barcelona wanting Yaya, they need younger players. They certainly won't give us Fabregas plus 10-15 mill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.