Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

LoveCity said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Goes missing A LOT according to most Barca fans.

@RafaelH117 now
When Fàbregas leaves I'll celebrate, until then I'd rather wait the official announcement.

@RafaelH117 now
For three seasons Fàbregas has been Barcelona's double face: great in the first half, awful in the second. Enough is enough.

He does go missing, he will not dominate a game like Yaya. Fabregas is a quality player but would be a bit of a luxury for us, IMO.

Same old grass is greener stuff... Yaya was the best player in the country last season, Barca are desperate to sell Cesc.

But Manuel is magician....look at the Dzeko, Nasri, Kolarov, Garcia, etc....

Fernando - Cesc - Fernandinho.....

Love to see him at City as we need more quality numbers in midfield where we don't have much depth

But not in replacement for Yaya.

I can only see him going to Arsenal but I am sure we'd like to sign him.

BlueDejong said:
LoveCity said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Goes missing A LOT according to most Barca fans.

@RafaelH117 now
When Fàbregas leaves I'll celebrate, until then I'd rather wait the official announcement.

@RafaelH117 now
For three seasons Fàbregas has been Barcelona's double face: great in the first half, awful in the second. Enough is enough.

He does go missing, he will not dominate a game like Yaya. Fabregas is a quality player but would be a bit of a luxury for us, IMO.

Same old grass is greener stuff... Yaya was the best player in the country last season, Barca are desperate to sell Cesc.

But Manuel is magician....look at the Dzeko, Nasri, Kolarov, Garcia, etc....

Fernando - Cesc - Fernandinho.....

I'm NOT saying Fabregas wouldn't play well for us, but people don't seem able to recognise just what an incredible player Yaya is. That would be a good midfield 3, but none of them will just snap their fingers and take a game by the throat like Yaya has done regularly to make the difference in big matches. Fabregas has a mixture of Arsenal and Barcelona DNA, the great technical ability but a very bad habit of making himself invisible when he is needed most. Even under Pep he wasn't as good as he was expected to be.

blueparrot said:
kippaxwarrior said:
I can see a swap deal for yaya plus Barcelona will give us 10-15M cash. That would suit both clubs

Can't see Barcelona wanting Yaya, they need younger players. They certainly won't give us Fabregas plus 10-15 mill.

Barcelona fans had a poll of past players they want to see back and Yaya topped it plus Luis Enrique wants a powerful central midfielder to evolve Barcelona, do they come any more powerful?

I am not happy with what Yaya and his agent have come out with but deep down I would want him to stay, however if this cannot happen then we are going to have to look for a replacement and for me Fabregas will be near the top of that list in my opinion.

We don't need Cesc, Nasri can play as CM and take Yaya's role.

I would rather buy Di Maria and move Nasri to play as CM instead of buying Cesc.

If he goes to Arsenal, they'd need a top quality forward, and then they'd be title contenders

kippaxwarrior said:
I can see a swap deal for yaya plus Barcelona will give us 10-15M cash. That would suit both clubs

You're joking? How exactly would that suit Barcelona?

Why would Barcelona give Cesc plus 15m for a 31-year-old who apparently wants to leave anyway?

El Mago said:
We don't need Cesc, Nasri can play as CM and take Yaya's role.

I would rather buy Di Maria and move Nasri to play as CM instead of buying Cesc.

Is this a joke? Nasri to play in yayas role as CM? Do you know football at all? This isn't football manager.

Fabregas is exactly the player that Arsenal DON'T need.

Thry are crying out for a Fernandinho or a Barry type "sitting" player.

Would change their team for the better by miles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.