Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

Mcfchamps said:
@TransferUpdate: New Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal has made Cesc Fàbregas his No. 1 transfer target this summer. (Daily Star)

@CentreTransfer: Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal is ready to sell midfielder Juan Mata as Barcelona line up a £40m bid. (Sunday Express)

Cant see Cesc agreeing to go to a shit club out of Europe. i expect him to go back to Arsenal

Didn`t he once say "i would never join utd, not even if they doubled my money" or something along those lines?

bazbarrybazzer said:
Didn`t he once say "i would never join utd, not even if they doubled my money" or something along those lines?
Alan Smith said the same thing when at Leeds, money talks.

blue b4 the moon said:
Yaya to Barca, Fabregas to Arse and Ramsey to us.

Sounds quite simple .........
Hope not we'd be the big losers in that deal.
Ramsey had a great 20 odd games but he's typical Arsenal. Neat, tidy etc...
If Yaya goes Fabregas would be perfect, especially if we sign Fernando.

Fernando Fernandinho
Silva Fabregas Nasri
Aguero

blue b4 the moon said:
Yaya to Barca, Fabregas to Arse and Ramsey to us.

Sounds quite simple .........
There is more chance we sell Aguero/yaya/komp to Arsenal than them giving us Ramsey. I expect Arteta and or Flamini to be booted if they do get Fabregas. Maybe they will keep them considering how much time their midfielders spend on the sidelines throufh injuries.

FYI i only said that about Ramsey because everyone thought he was shit until last season, Arsene stuck to his guns and Ramsey repaid his faith. There is no way he will show disrepect to Arsene by handing in a transfer request or even hint at wanting to move clubs. Unless he is a **** in which case why would we want him here?

Also, just to add, do you think Fabregas would turn down Arsenal? He has stated in the past he would only go back to them, if he returned to the prem, and that he considers Arsene as a father figure. If he does come calling do you guys think he would turn him down?

Pubteam Lomas said:
Fernando Fernandinho
Silva Fabregas Nasri
Aguero

Even though we could be stronger on the left, with someone like Hazard or Reus in place of Samir (whom I rate btw) that midfield/attack has got to be one of the best in the world. Imagine opponent managers trying to figure out how on earth they are going to 1) get the ball from us, and 2) how to get it past our midfield. They'll have to retort to long balls, with no real receiver since they will all be on defence duty.

I have a really good feeling about next year. :)

Cesc literally has Arsenal in his DNA. Brilliant in the first half of season, lacklustre in the second. Kind of like Negredo, though Negredo used to usually have an average first half of a season and brilliant second half, at Sevilla. We shouldn't sign Cesc (have read Txiki is a big fan).

The_Mo said:
Also, just to add, do you think Fabregas would turn down Arsenal? He has stated in the past he would only go back to them, if he returned to the prem, and that he considers Arsene as a father figure. If he does come calling do you guys think he would turn him down?

I think so. He left Arsenal as a boy and have now become a young man, with a bit different perspective on life and football. I think hearing from Samir and Gael about us, seeing them two wining two PL titles in three years will be quite an attraction for Cesc. He'd flourish under Pellegrini as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.