Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

Would be a great signing to complement Yaya and Ferdo.

Apparently the Rags don't want him/can't afford him more like...if he is leaving Barca and the price being quoted is right they may struggle to shift him

Wonderful footballer, I'd love him at City but can't see it.
I'd hate to see him swampside. He probably go to Arsenal if he came back to England.
They all want to be in London.

BlueMo' said:
Wonderful footballer, I'd love him at City but can't see it.
I'd hate to see him swampside. He probably go to Arsenal if he came back to England.
They all want to be in London.

i think arsenal's priorities are a striker or two, a right back, a defensve midfielder and possible another central defender.

arsenal have a decent set of creative midield options, one of the best in europe.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch · 4m
The Sunday Times: City, Arsenal and Chelsea have all been offered Cesc Fabregas (27) by Barcelona and quoted a fee of around £40m

FantasyIreland said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch · 4m
The Sunday Times: City, Arsenal and Chelsea have all been offered Cesc Fabregas (27) by Barcelona and quoted a fee of around £40m

They won't get that for him, no chance.

I still have a feeling we will be offering Yaya for him with Barca giving us some cash.

if it were a swap id be shocked if we werent giving barca cash just cause of the age thing... they're as stingy as italian clubs when it comes to fees

and also via @barcastuff:

Cesc Fabregas wants to continue at Barcelona this summer. If that's not possible, his priority is Arsenal. Man United not an option. [md]

seems if anything it'd be arsenal if they want him back

FantasyIreland said:
I'd be happy with a straight swap.

If we are to replace Toure he would be my man.

He won't get us 20 goals and offer us those driving runs but I think he will exchange it for around 20 assists with a few goals pitched in.

We will be more possession based but if he can be the player he was Arsenal with us then we will be sound, I always thought he was in the shadow of Iniesta and Xavi at Barcelona which to be honest most if not all would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.