Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea (page 190)

Re: Cesc Fabregas

david whites spike said:
Odds of him signing for us have come in from 5/2 to 2/1 at skybet in the last half hour alone!!
Arsenal gone out from 7/2 to 4/1
Chelsea dippers and rags further out.
Looks like this could actually be happening.
He was five times those odds yesterday,some hefty bets have gone on.

Rammyblues said:
IMO no one has said Yaya on his way. Would have thought if it was Barca wanting him back they would have been some leak, the only link to another club was PSG and that was old news dragged up from months ago. Unless something changes I am of the opinion Fabregas will be here in addition to Yaya, but if Yaya can't get his head around the prospect of rotation then he may be put up for sale is how I see it. (And that is why he was going on about respect etc etc by the club)

My thoughts exactly. The whole respect thing is because Yaya got wind of our transfer plans.

Rammy again spot on ... seems he got wind of fabregas news and now feels oh no im not top dog,... get on with it I say...

Rammy again spot on ... seems he got wind of fabregas news and now feels oh no im not top dog,... get on with it I say...

Assuming he was in London today then I'd say it all looks pretty positive. He'd have no reason to be in the UK prior to going to the WC unless sorting his transfer out.

Rammy Blue said:
Assuming he was in London today then I'd say it all looks pretty positive. He'd have no reason to be in the UK prior to going to the WC unless sorting his transfer out.
Why would he be in London to deal with us? Plenty of flights between Spain and Manchester. He lived in London for many years and probably has friends there.

I have no idea whether or not we are interested in him but his being in London is not in my view evidence one way or the other.

Replacing Milner.

Milner is offski. Has offers on the table from Liverpool and Arsenal.

Factors in about £10m.

Also expect Kolarov to come into the equation for Benatia plus cash.

As things stand, Yaya still not going anywhere and club no intention of selling.

We are going to be unstoppable, Possibly fab!

Sagna and Fernando next few days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.