CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2021/22

Hello. Just wanted to say I really enjoy this thread and appreciate everyone who posts updates. My knowledge of what's going on beyond the first team squad is limited these days, so I find it very useful.

Get yourself the City app,it shows most of the games now and will help keep you in the loop with our best prospects.But,yeah,some good input on here!

He was on loan at Rochdale with Gavin Bazunu last season but an injury cut his time short and ended his season. Probably got too many of his peers ahead of him to ever get a chance here but a decent move to a decent and progressive club where he will once again team up with a City EDS keeper in James Trafford

Get yourself the City app,it shows most of the games now and will help keep you in the loop with our best prospects.But,yeah,some good input on here!
Thanks mate - good tip. Just a time thing I guess - hard trying to stay on top of everything, even if all the info's literally at your fingertips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.