CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2021/22

actually crazy that we didn't sell herrera this window. didn't he have offers for 20m? we're allergic to getting good fees

If Yangel Herrera doesn‘t get a permanent move with a reasonable fee to City, I don’t see why we don’t keep him in the squad, assuming that Mendy vacates his position in the squad due to his incarceration at present.

Whilst you are all to be commended for supporting the Academy and EDS, I can't help but think that some sort of Stockholm Syndrome sets in (quite naturally) and these lads are elevated in estimations.
Intend to go down there and watch a few games myself, after what has been written in here.

We literally have the best academy in the country though, and even this season without Palmer, Tommy Doyle, Callum Doyle, Trafford, Delap, Nmecha, Bernabe, Rogers etc we’re still looking just as strong. There are plenty of players in the academy who won’t make it here (and I would include Tommy Doyle in that list unfortunately), but Palmer, McAtee, Lavia and Delap really are special players who definitely have the potential to be first teamers. And even if they don’t make it here, the four I’ve mentioned plus the likes of Burns, Mbete, Edozie, Callum Doyle, Tommy Doyle, Bobb, Harwood-Bellis, Rogers, Fiorini and Trafford should all end up playing at a high level.

We literally have the best academy in the country though, and even this season without Palmer, Tommy Doyle, Callum Doyle, Trafford, Delap, Nmecha, Bernabe, Rogers etc we’re still looking just as strong. There are plenty of players in the academy who won’t make it here (and I would include Tommy Doyle in that list unfortunately), but Palmer, McAtee, Lavia and Delap really are special players who definitely have the potential to be first teamers. And even if they don’t make it here, the four I’ve mentioned plus the likes of Burns, Mbete, Edozie, Callum Doyle, Tommy Doyle, Bobb, Harwood-Bellis, Rogers, Fiorini and Trafford should all end up playing at a high level.
...and earning us a pretty penny to boot...

Communiqué | The #Granada seizes the young defender Alpha Dionkou, who will play this season on loan at the @SanFernando_CD .

Sandler will have his work cut out as Troyes are currently bottom of Ligue 1 but it could be a very good move for him.

He is actually three months older than Ruben so needs to play games and get his career moving.
Sandler must have seen this ^ apparently doesn’t fancy Troyes I’m hearing.

Communiqué | The #Granada seizes the young defender Alpha Dionkou, who will play this season on loan at the @SanFernando_CD .

So a loan for his final year? Unless he's extended (which seems unlikely, given his farewell message) why not just buy him outright? Granada and player hedging their bets?

So a loan for his final year? Unless he's extended (which seems unlikely, given his farewell message) why not just buy him outright? Granada and player hedging their bets?
I saw something on twitter saying he’s signed for Granada on a four year deal and is going out on loan from them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.