CFG | Academy | EDS in & out season 2024/25

Apparently he is the second coming of Ashley Cole
Second coming of Benjamin Mendy? Well, he's only our 2nd left back in 7 seasons anyway, and we didn't actually have one for most of that 7 seasons.

And yes, that worked out quite nicely thank you.

it’s a bit strange that we haven’t sorted a single loan move out for anyone yet. I understand why we haven’t for the players who went on the US tour, but the likes of Breckin, Taylor, Robertson, Alleyne, Burns and Murray-Jones all could have all missed out on pre-seasons and will probably be playing catch up when they do go on loan.

it’s a bit strange that we haven’t sorted a single loan move out for anyone yet. I understand why we haven’t for the players who went on the US tour, but the likes of Breckin, Taylor, Robertson, Alleyne, Burns and Murray-Jones all could have all missed out on pre-seasons and will probably be playing catch up when they do go on loan.
looks like Robertson will be sold think Finlay burns is off to peterborough

By all accounts there is no interest. I highly doubt City are rejecting moves!

Besides the Peterborough one don't the youth loans tend to happen or at least not get reported until very late in the window?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.