CFG Expansion | Başakşehir to join? (p70)

Soccer is never going to be the main sport in the US. Its absolutely light years from being on the same page as the others.
Yup!
Despite its growing popularity here and it is growing exponentially every year. It will never compete with American Football, Baseball and Basketball the 3 distinct main sports.
College football in particular is an institution and command attendances on a par and well above mostly than those that dwell in the swamp!

It will add a dimension to Bahia where players in Brazil will see a direct pathway to European football through CFG, via many clubs and dangle the carrot of Manchester City in Europe's top leagues.

Troyes are training at the City Academy. Girona play there soon. City Women have held high profile games over there and linked to women's clubs globally. The academy links and potential is substantial.

Whilst City were seen to have forced their identity onto Melbourne Hearts and Sichuan Jiuniu, they have since been much more engaging with clubs globally. Yokohama F. Marinos certainly have their character. New York City are distinct now too.

Be nice if we bid for Aberystwyth Town and a Scottish club.
Not Celtic.

Any exciting prospect? How is their academy?
I'm a Bahia supporter. I would say that our academy has a lot of room for improvement.

Our youth facilities are one of the best of the country, but we currently don't have a lot of talent in the squad.

Our two best prospects at the moment are André, a right-back that has been called up to play for the brazilian national team in the U20 World Cup that is happening in Argentina at the end of this month, and Gabriel, a goalkeeper that is currently on loan to a club in Portugal.

I'm a Bahia supporter. I would say that our academy has a lot of room for improvement.

Our youth facilities are one of the best of the country, but we currently don't have a lot of talent in the squad.

Our two best prospects at the moment are André, a right-back that has been called up to play for the brazilian national team in the U20 World Cup that is happening in Argentina at the end of this month, and Gabriel, a goalkeeper that is currently on loan to a club in Portugal.

Maybe a couple of our kids could go in your direction.

Maybe a couple of our kids could go in your direction.
a few of the brazilian players on contract with CFG teams are already here, but they came mostly for the main squad, and had mixed results.

Kayky, for instance, from Man City, didn't start the season well and currently sits on the bench.

the same is true for both Arthur Sales and Diego Souza, who both came from Lommel.

only uruguayan Nico Acevedo, on loan from New York City FC, is currently a starter on the team.

Welcome!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.