Chameleons vox - US tour starts this week

Stuart said:
Moochin' down Route 66 yesterday....
302905_1609691218923_1735522684_817591_1928046635_n.jpg

-- Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:40 am --

Black Swan Lane Dallas, Texas. 11/12/11
[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/312630_2341020281452_1128273391_32397914_681526971_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Black Swan Lane/Chameleonsvox Tour Bus on fire, 1:30am Louisiana.

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/387898_2330862907524_1128273391_32392994_603867829_n.jpg[/bigimg]
Nice one Stuart. Trying to get to the gig on the 23rd, work and Virgin Trains allowing.
Judging by his posts on this thread, it was probably Danbert who set fire to the van . . .

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Having seen The Smiths 5 times I do not want to see them reunite and if Morrissey and Marr get together I hope they dont get another bass / drummer and call them Smiths vox or whatever.

I still think Morrissey and Marr would have a lot to offer writing together again so I would desperately love them to reunite. Obviously Mike would be a no no but I suspect Andy could be a part of it, although you'd know more about the state of Andy's relationship with Johnny and Moz than me. Also, it would have to better than listening to Morrissey playing Smiths songs with Boorer etc, surely? Or would your main objection be them using the name?

Lancet Fluke said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Having seen The Smiths 5 times I do not want to see them reunite and if Morrissey and Marr get together I hope they dont get another bass / drummer and call them Smiths vox or whatever.

I still think Morrissey and Marr would have a lot to offer writing together again so I would desperately love them to reunite. Obviously Mike would be a no no but I suspect Andy could be a part of it, although you'd know more about the state of Andy's relationship with Johnny and Moz than me. Also, it would have to better than listening to Morrissey playing Smiths songs with Boorer etc, surely? Or would your main objection be them using the name?

Lancet, I suppose the name only.... it's either all four of them with that name or nothing!
But either way if they got together in any shape or form, I'd be jostling at the front of the queue to get in lol.
Johnny & Andy are supposedly working together on a little project.

LongsightM13 said:
Judging by his posts on this thread, it was probably Danbert who set fire to the van . . .

LOL - I'm not that bloody bitter !!!

The Chameleons meant so much to me that i find it a shame to see their legacy being tarnished.

Danbert said:
LongsightM13 said:

The Chameleons meant so much to me that i find it a shame to see their legacy being tarnished.

What's the reasons behind ''the other two'' not being involved.....? Who fell out with who?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Danbert said:
LongsightM13 said:

What's the reasons behind ''the other two'' not being involved.....? Who fell out with who?

Burgess was responsible for splitting up the band on both occasions - and on both occasions it has been avarice and greed on his part.

Dave and Reg were the band. That unique, layered and haunting guitar sound is the Chameleons. Marks lyrics are pretty shit really.

Absolute utter twaddle Pirdy. Lie after lie after lie. Danbert's being doing it for years. He's never even heard or seen ChamVox. He shovels this shit every time my name comes up across the Internet. Pirdy I've had it with you. Soon as I'm back I'm coming to see you.

mcfcbird said:
Absolute utter twaddle Pirdy. Lie after lie after lie. Danbert's being doing it for years. He's never even heard or seen ChamVox. He shovels this shit every time my name comes up across the Internet. Pirdy I've had it with you. Soon as I'm back I'm coming to see you.

Hello Mark

I speak as i am told.

Of course i have an opinion - how could I not? The Chameleons were the most important band in my life, Script of the Bridge is my favourite album and I regard Dave as a friend.

Yeah well I look forward to giving you the opportunity to express your 'opinions' when I'm in your face in about four weeks from now. Oh and Pirdy, I'm no Nick neither- yeah I heard that story. I was going to come and see you after you said all that shit about my girlfriend on the Wishville forum, but Tony Skinkis talked me round. Not this time though.

mcfcbird said:
I'm no Nick neither.

????

Absolutely no idea what you're talking about.....but you're welcome to pop by for a brew anytime. The thing is though i'm currently living in Colwyn Bay matey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.