Chameleons vox - US tour starts this week

Stuart said:
I like Danbert, but I also like mcfcbird.
But who is better ?
There's only one way to find out.....
[bigimg]http://kevindeynajones.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/harry-hill-fight-ap-wdc5.jpg[/bigimg]
Haha, sounds like this one is already on, mate. Just the venue to be decided.
Who's this 'Pirdy' by the way? Wasn't that Joanna Lumley with a Clint Boon bowlhead in The New Avengers?

LongsightM13 said:
Stuart said:
I like Danbert, but I also like mcfcbird.
But who is better ?
There's only one way to find out.....
[bigimg]http://kevindeynajones.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/harry-hill-fight-ap-wdc5.jpg[/bigimg]
Haha, sounds like this one is already on, mate. Just the venue to be decided.
Who's this 'Pirdy' by the way? Wasn't that Joanna Lumley with a Clint Boon bowlhead in The New Avengers?

Haha. Is 'Pirdy' southern States dialect for 'pretty' ? ;-)

mcfcbird said:
Danbert said:
mcfcbird said:
I'm no Nick neither.

i'm currently living in Colwyn Bay matey.

Yeah I know.

1zl3sys.png

I couldn't make the gig in the summer at Ruby Lounge but all my lot went and said it was the best gig they've ever been to. Gonna go both dates in December, not got tickets but if theres a will there's a way. Absolutely love The Chameleons, would have them up there as my favourite band. I'm 22 so never got to see them in their full glory so I couldn't give a shit as long as Mark is there although Reg and Dave are brilliant guitarists. Don't think I've ever heard a more perfect and varied guitar sound to what they do. The darkness of 'Here Today', the jangle of 'As high as you can go' and the pure mystery behind 'Swamp Thing'. Can't wait, enjoy the Boston gig MES.

borassic said:
I couldn't make the gig in the summer at Ruby Lounge but all my lot went and said it was the best gig they've ever been to. Gonna go both dates in December, not got tickets but if theres a will there's a way. Absolutely love The Chameleons, would have them up there as my favourite band. I'm 22 so never got to see them in their full glory so I couldn't give a shit as long as Mark is there although Reg and Dave are brilliant guitarists. Don't think I've ever heard a more perfect and varied guitar sound to what they do. The darkness of 'Here Today', the jangle of 'As high as you can go' and the pure mystery behind 'Swamp Thing'. Can't wait, enjoy the Boston gig MES.

Thanks - will do and give full report! Will try and borrow a camera too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.