Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

It will be Barcelona for the third year on the trot .
Unless the Arsenal do the unthinkable tonight and beat Barcelona 3-0 .

Don't want Wolfsburg. Schurle is on fire. Would be Typical City for them to beat us after getting £55 million for De Bruyne. Benfica then Madrid then Bayern then Pellegrini statue ;-)
I know you enjoy your role as Mr Contary on here but you'd rather we avoid Wolfsberg because 'One' player is in form as opposed to Barcalona, Madrid, Bayern and PSG having teams full of them?

What's the rules on the order of home and away legs? If you get drawn out first does that mean you play home leg first, or do you have the advantage of playing home leg 2nd?

If you get drawn out first then you are at home first.

This would be the ideal draw (IMO)

City - Wolfsburg
Benfica - Atletico
Bayern - Barca
Real - PSG

Let the four "favourites" take care of each other and maybe we beat Wolfsburg and get Benfica/Atletico in the semi-final and see how it shakes out from there.

Only change I'd make is to have us at home second leg

Hoping Otamendi injury isn't anything too bad. The thought of drawing Barcelona and having Messi, Suarez and Neymar running at Mangala and Demichelis is more than a little worrying.

Hoping Otamendi injury isn't anything too bad. The thought of drawing Barcelona and having Messi, Suarez and Neymar running at Mangala and Demichelis is more than a little worrying.
If or when we play Barca it will just be a matter of saving face even with a full strength team. All the other teams I think we can be competitive against. Munich would probably be too good over two legs and Real and PSG would be difficult. Realistically with Kompany out our chances of progressing drop down a notch or two.

Whoever it is, we will need a performance akin to Kiev away in both legs to stand any chance of getting through it.

Last night as all about the result but it doesn't hide the fact it was a very poor performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.