Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

Don't want Wolfsburg. Schurle is on fire. Would be Typical City for them to beat us after getting £55 million for De Bruyne. Benfica then Madrid then Bayern then Pellegrini statue ;-)

Bayern, barca or psg would be awful. those 3 would destroy us on current form. madrid clubs would be tricky too, not in greatest form either but they have enough each on their own to make us suffer on our current form. the rest are beatable but we need to play better even for that lot.

if we avoid Barca and the german rags , we can progress to the semi's , the manager and plays are focused on this competition now the title has gone , would love to get to the final and have 20 odd thousands blues booing UEFA,s little ditty , this maybe the reason why we will get Barca or the Germans in the quarters , they dont want us taking the piss in the San Siro.

Hoping for Benfica, Wolfsburg or, if they get through, Juve who I firmly believe we can beat over two legs.
The group stage and last round was kind to us, let's hope it continues.

What's the rules on the order of home and away legs? If you get drawn out first does that mean you play home leg first, or do you have the advantage of playing home leg 2nd?

I want to go somewhere sunny but don't want to get twatted by Messi and co and I'm not keen on Madrid, not enough beaches..
Benfica would be just fine and dandy thanks.

Don't want Wolfsburg. Schurle is on fire. Would be Typical City for them to beat us after getting £55 million for De Bruyne. Benfica then Madrid then Bayern then Pellegrini statue ;-)
don't want wolfsburg? huh? so you would rather want want one of the big teams?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.