Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

Real Madrid are scum and I hate how they constantly get the easy draw. Why are they favoured so much? because they buy Galactico's and glamour footballers?! feck off !! makes me sick what they stand for.

So all the big boys avoided each other. Semi finals will be tasty....

Bayern
Real
Barce

If we beat PSG we go no further lol but................ You never know.

And this is our chance to be classed in that bracket. Imagine putting our name in with that three.

Real Madrid are scum and I hate how they constantly get the easy draw. Why are they favoured so much? because they buy Galactico's and glamour footballers?! feck off !! makes me sick what they stand for.

Mate, you just described how most of the EPL think of ourselves!

Perhaps Txiki can pop in when we play them and ask how to turn a club in to one of Europe's elite in a short period of time.

Scary how much better they are than us when we've both had similar takeovers and come from a similar position.
Don't think they are better than us,I think they will be more worried about us,than we are of them.

There is only really 2 or 3 decent teams in the CL nowadays, if you go back 10 years or even to the early 2000s you had 8 or 9 realistic contenders.

Football's quality is defiantly suffering across the board in terms of competitiveness. The very few big teams and best players are getting stronger but the rest of getting weaker. It is like soviet Russia a monopoly.

Even in early 2000s you had Zidane, Brazilian Ronaldo, Figo, Nedved, Henry, Ronaldinho etc.. there is a death of real top players who compete for Ballon d'Ors.

The bubble will burst eventually, the top clubs can only squeeze the money out of football so much before all the juice has gone. Kinda ironic that football will end up destroying itself because of it's own greed !!

What's the chances of getting tickets for the away leg in Paris?

Scared to book travel incase we don't get tickets. There's me, the dad and my brother, we've all got between 2000 and 3000 ticket points. Never been to a European away so I'm a bit unsure. Any help would be a appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.