Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

Perhaps Txiki can pop in when we play them and ask how to turn a club in to one of Europe's elite in a short period of time.

Scary how much better they are than us when we've both had similar takeovers and come from a similar position.
City and PSG have come from the same position?! PSG have always been a huge team in France and have had some legends in their team, even from fairly recent times. Rai, weah, Leonardo, ronaldinho, djorkaeff to name a few, don't think we can compare tbh mate.

Mate, you just described how most of the EPL think of ourselves!

But I hate how these frauds from Madrid are lauded as one of the best teams in the World every year based on these easy draws to the semi's every year.. it is a false premise because when they face any half-decent team they lose. Like I said, they are frauds.

What's the chances of getting tickets for the away leg in Paris?

Scared to book travel incase we don't get tickets. There's me, the dad and my brother, we've all got between 2000 and 3000 ticket points. Never been to a European away so I'm a bit unsure. Any help would be a appreciated.
Unfortunately I'd say non. This will be very high demand cause it's close and cheap to get tickets, the furthers we've ever been in the competition and the allocation won't be great. If it's your first trip you're probably best waiting for Spike to come out with his trips (which you'll see on here). Good luck!

Hi there, PSG fan here :)
It will be an interesting game. A lot of us here wanted City: more prestigious than Wolfsburg or Benfica, weaker than Barça, Bayern and Real, less boring than Atletico. We know you're not gonna be at your best with Kompany and (hopefully for us) De Bryune out, but we have one problem of our own: Verratti is out for the first leg, probably for the second too. Rabiot did a good job at Stamford Bridge (and scored, which Verratti never does!), and Pastore can play at that position too, but still, Marco is our most important player in the midfield... So I'm confident, but not too much.
And about us being "rusty" since the League is already won, I think that problem can come up more if we make it to the semis. We have only two games between now and the first leg, and we play two very good teams, both times at home in Paris (so with the City game, it will make three home games in a row): Monaco this Sunday (they rank second, so PSG will want to make a statement and celebrate properly our title win in front of the fans) and, after the international break, Nice, who is now ranking third — there is a statement to be made too. So I think we will arrive in good form on april 6th — without Verratti, but probably with Serge "Big Mouth" Aurier. Good game to all and if anyone wants to talk about the incoming game, I'd be glad to!

Hot balls, normal balls and cold balls.

Almost a gaurentee that the big 3 will be in the semis and one of the 'next' best will join them.

The quarter final realistically is probably our final.

Microwave balls are not as ridaclous as people think.

It obviously has gone on in other sports in the past so why should football (with the recent FIFA corruption) be exempt?

And would anyone have a problem with rigged draws? football is entertainment !

I really find this rigging stuff funny. So now they want Real to win the thing not Barca? when did they change their minds?

Barca got the worst draw they could have hoped for. It's the only team that have proved they can beat them over two legs in recent years.

Perhaps Txiki can pop in when we play them and ask how to turn a club in to one of Europe's elite in a short period of time.

Scary how much better they are than us when we've both had similar takeovers and come from a similar position.
I would much rather build an elite academy for the future, not partake in shady business dealings, and participate in a league where people actually watch and the same team doesn't just walk it every year, (which is now going to happen for the foreseeable future).

I really find this rigging stuff funny. So now they want Real to win the thing not Barca? when did they change their minds?

Barca got the worst draw they could have hoped for. It's the only team that have proved they can beat them over two legs in recent years.

Uefa CF Final dream scenario: Barca v Bayern, Real v Barca, Bayern v Real = Uefa BS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.