Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

I really find this rigging stuff funny. So now they want Real to win the thing not Barca? when did they change their minds?

Barca got the worst draw they could have hoped for. It's the only team that have proved they can beat them over two legs in recent years.

Real Madrid are favoured since forever.. even bloody Blatter was a Real Madrid socio member.. if that wasn't corrupt I dunno what is!!?? and the way Real Madrid always have money from Spanish goverment is very iffy and corrupt.. they stand for everything wrong with modern football.

Paris SG will crush the BPL again. Only three of your players would fit our team. I don't understand where you get the confidence from. You guys have big problems with great games... You lost to Leceister, and twice to Liverpool 3-0...
This is our chance to let the world know how much Paris SG projet surpasses yours. Our defense will eat Aguero alive (if he is not injured by then).
Di Maria Pastore and Zlatan will humiliate your defense.

Wouldn't it just have been easier for you to post this.

Unfortunately I'd say non. This will be very high demand cause it's close and cheap to get tickets, the furthers we've ever been in the competition and the allocation won't be great. If it's your first trip you're probably best waiting for Spike to come out with his trips (which you'll see on here). Good luck!

Fucks sake

Cheers for the reply though mate

Fucks sake

Cheers for the reply though mate
No worries, if you want to go for the laugh though, just go. Worst case scenario you go, have a great day in a great city surrounded by Mancs, and then watch the game in a pub before the rest of our fans come back and continue the party...

Best case scenario, you go, have a great day in a great city surrounded by Mancs, and then watch the game in a shitty stadium, before going back to Paris to carry on the party!

I've been to 6 Euro away games, 2 ticketless and got in every time!

Paris SG will crush the BPL again. Only three of your players would fit our team. I don't understand where you get the confidence from. You guys have big problems with great games... You lost to Leceister, and twice to Liverpool 3-0...
This is our chance to let the world know how much Paris SG projet surpasses yours. Our defense will eat Aguero alive (if he is not injured by then).
Jog on fool

Go surrender somewhere else, Frenchie

Hi there, PSG fan here :)
It will be an interesting game. A lot of us here wanted City: more prestigious than Wolfsburg or Benfica, weaker than Barça, Bayern and Real, less boring than Atletico. We know you're not gonna be at your best with Kompany and (hopefully for us) De Bryune out, but we have one problem of our own: Verratti is out for the first leg, probably for the second too. Rabiot did a good job at Stamford Bridge (and scored, which Verratti never does!), and Pastore can play at that position too, but still, Marco is our most important player in the midfield... So I'm confident, but not too much.
And about us being "rusty" since the League is already won, I think that problem can come up more if we make it to the semis. We have only two games between now and the first leg, and we play two very good teams, both times at home in Paris (so with the City game, it will make three home games in a row): Monaco this Sunday (they rank second, so PSG will want to make a statement and celebrate properly our title win in front of the fans) and, after the international break, Nice, who is now ranking third — there is a statement to be made too. So I think we will arrive in good form on april 6th — without Verratti, but probably with Serge "Big Mouth" Aurier. Good game to all and if anyone wants to talk about the incoming game, I'd be glad to!
Hi Axl, nice to hear from other fans on here!

What will it be like in Paris for our fans? How many tickets should we receive. Are tickets usually easy to come by in the home end or will they be completely sold out etc?

Cheers.

I really don't want my head kicked in when I go to Paris.

When I've gone to Paris in the past I find the locals really rude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.