Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

they are prone to a bad day and can be beaten ... we just have to hope they have 2 bad days when we play them cos we having bad days every day we play at the moment.

Athletico are capable of beating Barca and we willbeat PSG if we believe and play anything like we have done away in Rome and Munich and Kyiv in the our recent past.
Its got Pep v Pelle written all over the final for me... with us to win by a Joe Hart penalty!
Im in the pub by the way...

unless kompany can make it for the away fixture, not keeping my hopes high.
silva, debruyne and aguero should be enough to notch 1 or 2 in but mangala/demichelis is a no-no.

Decent draw. Avoided Barca, Bayern & Real.

Be good to test ourselves against PSG to gauge how far we have come.

First leg away hopefully works in our favour.

Not the worst draw we could have got, but I fear their midfield will simply dominate ours.

PSG's midfield is one of the very best in the world - it's fantastic.

Not the worst draw we could have got, but I fear their midfield will simply dominate ours.

PSG's midfield is one of the very best in the world - it's fantastic.

Verratti is out of both legs, we can handle Motta, Matuidi and Rabiot as long as we have the numbers in there and Yaya is motivated.

Athletico are capable of beating Barca and we willbeat PSG if we believe and play anything like we have done away in Rome and Munich and Kyiv in the our recent past.
Its got Pep v Pelle written all over the final for me... with us to win by a Joe Hart penalty!
Im in the pub by the way...
Had a few drinks myself and wondering where's the best place to stay in Milan

Have we started getting an influx of 'PSG fans' posting yet to tell us how shit we are?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.