Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

So 1400, or 2100, if City press for the full allocation, and UEFA and the Police agree.

For those wanting to know about the ticket allocation.

Chelsea will be allotted 1,400 tickets for fans to attend the Parc des Princes in February, having received 2,100 for last year's fixture.

• Chelsea's allocation is 1,400 after having 2,100 for last season's match
  • Paris is on high security after terror attacks killed 130 people in November
  • There were allegations of racism when Chelsea fans were in Paris last year
2100 is still 335 below UEFA's minimum allocation, they're a joke

Interesting draw this. The media will see it as moneybank Quatar vs moneybank UAE. Personally Paris is just a 5 hours drive (about). It could have been worse or better, but I can live with this (I have to anyway).

Pity Kompany will be absent. Mangala perfect to play man-to-man vs Ibrahimovic. It's what he's good at.

PSG are clearly the favourites and hopefully that'll suit us. Already champions in a non-competitive league, so they can fully prepare for these two matches, while we need to play a final nearly every week. They will hardly have any injuries, while we ... well, let's see how many we have out by the time we play them. For starters I'd say let's play in our shiny grapy outfit at their place and see from than on.
Little thing I know but no U in Qatar mate.

Not seen us recently then? We're always left wide open but that doesn't mean we play attacking football

No but I don't expect that to last until the end of the season. We're going through a bad patch in terms of our attacking play but we are undoubtedly an attacking side, rather than a defensive one, you must agree?

Paris SG will crush the BPL again. Only three of your players would fit our team. I don't understand where you get the confidence from. You guys have big problems with great games... You lost to Leceister, and twice to Liverpool 3-0...
This is our chance to let the world know how much Paris SG projet surpasses yours. Our defense will eat Aguero alive (if he is not injured by then).
Di Maria Pastore and Zlatan will humiliate your defense.
You know Chelsea is mid table in the 'BPL' right? congratulations on crushing them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.