Champions League 1/4 final draw (PSG)

Possibility Kompany could be back for home leg?
Doubt it. I think his season is over personally and I'd say he's doubtful for the euros.

Worst case scenario for us is we lose him for the season, he is fit for euros and then does it again playing for Belgium.

Would have preferred Wolfsburg but getting PSG is a better draw than I expected.

They're a level or 2 below Barca, Real and Bayern and about on a par with Athletico. Definitely beatable if we are at our best (pretty big if though) though I suspect they will be quite pleased with the draw too.

Would have preferred Wolfsburg but getting PSG is a better draw than I expected.

They're a level or 2 below Barca, Real and Bayern and about on a par with Athletico. Definitely beatable if we are at our best (pretty big if though) though I suspect they will be quite pleased with the draw too.

Basically at this stage not drawing Barca/Bayern/Real is a bonus.

They are as satisfied with the draw as we are.

i stated that the "big guns" would be kept apart, if you want to believe that its done honestly and fair then thats up to your good self, i personally think its bent as fuck, only my opinion of course
Well since when have PSG been considered bigger than us and a so called top 4? I'd put Atletico as a bigger club personally.

We got drew against who was drawn. The others got drawn against who they were drawn with. That's all it is. (In my opinion of course)

Really tough draw. I think they're a level above us right now. Keep the first game tight and make sure we're still in it when we get them back to the Etihad and hope we're right on it for the 2nd leg.

The draw is basically the middle of the road. A couple of teams who could be considered weaker and a couple who are better. That leaves ourselves, The two Madrids and PSG somewhere in between. I think we've got a great chance of going through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.