Champions League (2/3 October)

Re: Rags sneak it again

hertsblue said:
A few years ago you probably would have seen a mixture Utd team of some reserves and 1st teamers in a game like this but they had to play thier strongest lineup to get something from the game against an average team last night
'Average' is a huge understatement, they were fukcing woeful and would seriously struggle to stay in our Division Two.

Madrid to draw 2-2 if away or a 3-1 home win

City 3 dortmund 1

Arsenal home 2-1 win

Zenit 3 milan 3

Kun Aguero said:
Whos the twat that hates De Jong?
He really does hate him. Has criticised him right off from the start. Don't think he has gone 2 minutes without bad mouthing him. Milan need to change something or else they will be lucky to come away with anything. Odd that he keeps criticising the Milan midfield when it's actually a fairly decent one and the strongest part of their team. El Shaarawy and Bojon good prospects too. Rest of team fairly average and no world class players. Hulk not my cup of tea, but he is very effective.

supercrystal7 said:
Kun Aguero said:
He really does hate him. Has criticised him right off from the start. Don't think he has gone 2 minutes without bad mouthing him. Milan need to change something or else they will be lucky to come away with anything. Odd that he keeps criticising the Milan midfield when it's actually a fairly good one. El Shaarawy and Bojon good prospects too. Rest of team fairly average and no world class players. Hulk not my cup of tea, but he is very effective.

I thought he was on a fishing trip when he said Milan's midfield of Boateng, Motnilivo and De Jong is average, I'd fucking love Boateng here.

Kun Aguero said:
supercrystal7 said:
Kun Aguero said:
He really does hate him. Has criticised him right off from the start. Don't think he has gone 2 minutes without bad mouthing him. Milan need to change something or else they will be lucky to come away with anything. Odd that he keeps criticising the Milan midfield when it's actually a fairly good one. El Shaarawy and Bojon good prospects too. Rest of team fairly average and no world class players. Hulk not my cup of tea, but he is very effective.

I thought he was on a fishing trip when he said Milan's midfield of Boateng, Motnilivo and De Jong is average, I'd fucking love Boateng here.

Footballing wise I could see that, but he does tend to get injured a lot. I always thought United should have signed him after the world cup. Was pretty cheap then.

EDIT

He still is only 2 years older than the future of English football Cleverly.

Zenit has milan completely pinned. Old friend NDJ is really playing well and showing a surprising amount of passing variety compared to the way we played him

edit: as i type that he sprays a pass out of play. Also, is Boateng basically playing as a CF right now?

teddykgb said:
Zenit has milan completely pinned. Old friend NDJ is really playing well and showing a surprising amount of passing variety compared to the way we played him

edit: as i type that he sprays a pass out of play. Also, is Boateng basically playing as a CF right now?
No swapped places with Shaarawy. Good change from the manager along with bringing on Pazzini. Given them more control of the game. Wide on the left on the 4-3-3

EDIT
As I say that swapped back now. It's more a 4-2-3-1 really, than a 4-3-3.

supercrystal7 said:
teddykgb said:

No swapped places with Shaarawy. Good change from the manager along with bringing on Pazzini. Given them more control of the game. Wide on the left on the 4-3-3

EDIT
As I say that swapped back now. It's more a 4-2-3-1 really, than a 4-3-3.

either way he's not doing much tracking back :)

well now he's coming off, so he won't be doing much attacking either

-- Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:40 pm --

my goodness what a save from Milan's keeper. Ridiculous strike from the Zenit player as well, this is what CL football is all about

edit x 2: I'd love to see Balotelli and Hulk in the same team, i'm certain that Balotelli would end up fist fighting Hulk for selfish play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.