Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully it will go down to Cityzens...my only the chance to get one in our end since they changed the system.
I wouldn't worry, this will 100% go to general sale. We'll get a big allocation, and with it being short notice there should be plenty of tickets to spare.

SS level 3 s/t holder and on all cup schemes and yet again having to move seat due to stand being closed....i can understand being moved because of away fans having large allocation but not because they wont open the bloody stand...mind you price is cheap enough...
Does anyone understand the instructions for this ?

I'm on the European scheme, but it says SS3 is closed and its says I can change seat from this morning, once I've been allocated one, but so far I haven't been told where I'm sitting, so don't know if I want to change, but can change from 9am today.

Webshite (ticket pages - logged in) doesn't even mention the game as available to buy (or list where my seat is going to be).

I'm in a similar boat mate so I know what you mean. Supporter Services are the ones you need to speak to but they are an utter waste of space and take an age to get through to.

Little regard or efficiency shown to supporters who are making the commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.