Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely this game has got to be our most important one in the first part of the season. More important than getting a quick start in the league. Is Pep maybe focusing his preparations on being ready for Steaua.

Now confirmed by Thomson Sport they wont be running a trip. Their website says: "Unfortunately we will not be providing packages for the play off first leg away trip to Bucharest on 16 August due to availability and cost."

I've booked with Lufthansa from Manchester via Germany, Sun to Wed. Not sorted a hotel yet. Where's everyone staying?

Absolutely tinpot from Thomson. I can understand Sport Options, but for a multinational company to take on the mantra of travel sponsor and then buckle at the first sign of a semi difficult trip is rather poor. Leaves anyone who wants to do a short trip, or in other words can't do a three or four day trip, absolutely buggered.

Does anyone understand the instructions for this ?

I'm on the European scheme, but it says SS3 is closed and its says I can change seat from this morning, once I've been allocated one, but so far I haven't been told where I'm sitting, so don't know if I want to change, but can change from 9am today.

Webshite (ticket pages - logged in) doesn't even mention the game as available to buy (or list where my seat is going to be).
Still waiting for email saying where I'm being moved to....not checked bank yet but I'm pretty sure that the payment will have been taken.
Hopefully we will get a decent attendance but that probably depends on how quickly the ticket office get season tickets relocated.

Absolutely tinpot from Thomson. I can understand Sport Options, but for a multinational company to take on the mantra of travel sponsor and then buckle at the first sign of a semi difficult trip is rather poor. Leaves anyone who wants to do a short trip, or in other words can't do a three or four day trip, absolutely buggered.
I would imagine that most of Thompson's planes are tied up in late August, as its the peak holiday season, and I imagine that would be their priority.

Where is the ticket info for the home leg??. The new site is useless, half the pages don't work on all browsers, and useful pages like ticket news seem to be missing, or at least I can't find them on tablet versions. Nothing showing when you go on the ticket site either, at least not for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.