Champions League 2016/17: Playoff Round - Steaua Bucharest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't comment, but I think you have to factor in the short notice too, they may simply not have the aircraft available, and the demand from City fans may not justify it, when many will book their own flights right away.

Short notice? They've had since mid-may to prepare for this. They knew we were going to play a qualifier around this time. It's piss poor from an 'official travel partner'.

...Not having a go at you btw. Just riles me how shortsighted people involved in our club are!

Exactly

All the hassle on recent euro aways with people not receiving their letters/emails in time.
Most will be travelling on Monday, so a really tight schedule here.
Come on, hurry up and announce the criteria!,
That's because the majority of people running our club aren't proper City fans. They're university graduates who can probably count the number of games they've been to on one hand.

Here we go:

Tickets £11.50. Passport collection in Bucharest and the new usual rules apply.

http://www.mancity.com/news/tickets...teaua-v-city-ticket-information/1470748224173

• Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 15,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 10 August at 9am
  • Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 10,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 10 August at 12pm
  • Any Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme – Wednesday 10 August at 3pm
  • Any Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 15,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 11 August at 9am
  • Any Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 10,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 11 August at 12pm
  • Any Cityzens with a 2016/17 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard– Thursday 11 August at 3pm
  • Cityzens Members – Friday 12August at 9am
  • Open sale to non-Cityzens Members – Friday 12 August at 12pm

City is going to train on Rapid s stadium. A pretty old one, kind of abandoned, with a nasty pitch. Is going to be demolished next year. Anyway, we shouldn't have problems in scoring 2-3 goals against steaua.

City is going to train on Rapid s stadium. A pretty old one, kind of abandoned, with a nasty pitch. Is going to be demolished next year. Anyway, we shouldn't have problems in scoring 2-3 goals against steaua.

do Rapid still play in the same ground?
it was a death trap 25 years ago

What are the Steua fans thinking about this draw? Are they confident? Are they happy with the draw?

I'm always interested to know how other countries perceive City. I'd like to think they see us as a David vs Goliath club who've come from very little to tear down the established clubs... but in most western european countries I think we're viewed as a 'spoilt' club.

do Rapid still play in the same ground?
it was a death trap 25 years ago
Yes, we are still playing there, but the pitch was very good until 2-3years ago, when the money problem started. Now it s kind of abandoned, a new stadium will rise instead of it in a couple of years.

What are the Steua fans thinking about this draw? Are they confident? Are they happy with the draw?

I'm always interested to know how other countries perceive City. I'd like to think they see us as a David vs Goliath club who've come from very little to tear down the established clubs... but in most western european countries I think we're viewed as a 'spoilt' club.
Everyone in Romania knew that they wouldn't be able to qualify, no matter the opponent. So they are happy that they will be eliminated by the biggest team in the pot. steaua is just a shadow of it's own past. We should be able to score at least 2 goals in Bucharest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.