Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

No idea. I just know that there was a great example today when 1 team (can’t remember who) came out of pot 2 and there was only 1 group they could go in as the computer told them that was the case.

Edit....I agree it’s a complete load of bollocks. Should be an open draw with anyone capable of getting anyone from the other pots.
Talking of open draws, being an old git, I remember Clough's Forest being drawn against Liverpool in the first round of the European Cup. They comfortably knocked Liverpool out and won the trophy. Forest retained the trophy the next year. Clough was a genius - welded together a team largely made up of rebellious misfits and rejects that played a superb passing game.

Flying to Köln day of the Hoffenheim game, train to Heidelberg. Meet my German mate from Stuttgart. Flying back from Frankfurt day after the game. £75 return. Not too bad, although it would have been £30 if Ryanair hadn't have shafted me twice on the booking page. I'll have to miss 3 lectures at Uni, but oh well.
If you never been there before, Frankfurt Hahn were Ryanair fly from is actually 125km from Frankfurt, just thought I'd point it out as its about an extra hour to get there, went on a stags to Frankfurt a long time ago and no one knew this till we walked out of the airport!

Last edited:
German TV (zdf) are rags!!
Spot the difference.. :-/

cl-gruppen-106~1280x720

Has anyone found any interesting routes to khakiv yet?
Fly to Kiev, train to Kharkiv, we did it last year, 1 night in Kiev each way, 2 nights in Kharkiv.

You can also fly to Krakow (Poland), and get the train to Kiev, looked into that for the final (before the quarter), but then need the train to Kharkiv obviously, that's a lot of train.

Trains are cheap though, and from our experience, efficient and on time.

The thing I’d absokutely love love love to happen this season is for Napoli and PSG fans to absolutely smash Liverpool’s bus on arrival and terrorise them that when they walk out shell shocked they have forgotten how to play and are walking about as if they’ve seen ghosts ... that’ll teach them lot a thing or two!!

Will happen away at Belgrade nailed on. Scousers will get done in also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.