Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

Flying to Köln day of the Hoffenheim game, train to Heidelberg. Meet my German mate from Stuttgart. Flying back from Frankfurt day after the game. £75 return. Not too bad, although it would have been £30 if Ryanair hadn't have shafted me twice on the booking page. I'll have to miss 3 lectures at Uni, but oh well.

Total nonsense

They should get the better of PSG at Klanfield. They will rest a few in Italy to be ready foe us.

You don't know your football if you believe that. No reason why PSG couldn't win that game and who the fuck rests players in their second Champions League group game? Bizarre suggestions.

Pep should rest the main hitters for the hoffenheim away tie. Take the risk and take a fresh team to Anfield ready to kick their arses. They will be knackered after their tie in Naples.
Not sure if Pep will do that. Maybe, wrong but I would think he will go strong and try and get the group wrapped up asap.

The thing I’d absolutely love love love to happen this season is for Napoli and PSG fans to absolutely smash Liverpool’s bus on arrival and terrorize them that when they walk out shell shocked they have forgotten how to play and are walking about as if they’ve seen ghosts ... that’ll teach them lot a thing or two!!

Last edited:
Looking at the fixtures we have done really well. Liverpool away at Napoli before they play us (a day later than us too). United away at Juve before they visit us, we are home to Shakhtar same day. We are away in the Ukraine before we play Spurs who are away at PSV the day after. With Liverpool getting Chelsea in the league cup too, lady luck has definitely shone for us with what could be important little advantages. They rinse the fuck out of Salah, Mane and Firmino and will continue to do so with their CL draw.

Europa will do enough to derail Chelsea's season. Think Liverpool will struggle to make it out of that group. PSG are very good in the group stage. Seems to be after it they fall apart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.