Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

How the fuck can it be “total nonsense”?

Maybe you might not agree, but it’s hardly nonsense. PSG could easily do them and I’ll bet you they go full strength in Naples.
Totally agree. Who doesn’t go full strength in their second CL match? Especially when it’s against Napoli away. The dippers know their only chance of a result is to go full strength. Also think PSG will beat them at Anfield

Nah, it’s all computer generated. When there are 4 clubs from one country, like England, then 2 clubs go in each half of the draw and then they play opposite home and aways.
So if they gave France and Italy 4 teams the system would break down. It works because of the 32 teams only us and Spain get 4. Is that correct ?

Pep should rest the main hitters for the hoffenheim away tie. Take the risk and take a fresh team to Anfield ready to kick their arses. They will be knackered after their tie in Naples.

So if they gave France and Italy 4 teams the system would break down. It works because of the 32 teams only us and Spain get 4. Is that correct ?
No idea. I just know that there was a great example today when 1 team (can’t remember who) came out of pot 2 and there was only 1 group they could go in as the computer told them that was the case.

Edit....I agree it’s a complete load of bollocks. Should be an open draw with anyone capable of getting anyone from the other pots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.