Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

Silly question, and not too sure if it goes here I just saw Champions League, for the add-ons to a gold seasoncard I.e. champs league, FA and EFL Cup is there an increase on the monthly amount?

Cheers

Silly question, and not too sure if it goes here I just saw Champions League, for the add-ons to a gold seasoncard I.e. champs league, FA and EFL Cup is there an increase on the monthly amount?

Cheers
You get charged per ticket when they are sold. So for group games when they are released your ticket is bought and you get charged

General question.

For those of you who haven’t been tempted in previous season’s, are you going to attend the matches this season, or are you still not bothered?

I’m in the CL Cup scheme, but have binned the League Cup and FA Cup schemes.

Apart from watching City, I use the CL as an excuse to do as many City breaks as possible. Don’t do them all. Thanks to the CL I’ve bern to Barcelona 3 times, Madrid, Seville, Naples, Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Milan(took a punt on City reaching the final), Bergamot(Milan trip). Hoping to do them all or as many as possible this season. Wouldn’t mind a few new cities to go to.

General question.

For those of you who haven’t been tempted in previous season’s, are you going to attend the matches this season, or are you still not bothered?

Apart from watching City, I use the CL as an excuse to do as many City breaks as possible. Don’t do them all. Thanks to the CL I’ve bern to Barcelona 3 times, Madrid, Seville, Naples, Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Milan(took a punt on City reaching the final), Bergamot(Milan trip). Hoping to do them all or as many as possible this season. Wouldn’t mind a few new cities to go to.
Yeah, I’m on the same page as you in relation to this. Looking forward to the draw and planning an away trip in the next few months, hopefully somewhere new, preferably not too far away.

General question.

In all the cup schemes and eagerly awaiting next weeks draw and the confirmation of dates - hoping for somewhere warm (Portugal, Spain) or somewhere German for the first away trip - no Italy / Russia / Ukraine please!

It’ll be somewhere awkward as it’ll be UEFA’s last chance to stop us getting a decent seeding with DGill’s latest stop City plan coming in next year.
CTID

General question.

Been to 3 home games in the last 3 years after doing aways & all homes when we first got back into Europe.

I've seen nothing in the competition to make me think we'll get an even break when the chips are down. I'll be watching on the telly.

It’ll be somewhere awkward as it’ll be UEFA’s last chance to stop us getting a decent seeding with DGill’s latest stop City plan coming in next year.
CTID
Do you not think every single team in the competition won’t want to draw city? We are the best team there with the best manger and best players. Every single team we draw should have its own agenda thread. Literally nobody we get ‘set up’ with should be seen as UEFA trying to ‘stop us’.

Will the draw be live this year?
Or will footage be cobbled together based on what Gill and the other corrupt tw*ts wants the draw to be?
Utter farce of a competition.
They will get weakest from every pot. Even my red dipper aquaintences agree!
But most of THEM are convinced they are guaranteed at least 2 TROPHEEES this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.