Champions League 2019/20

Maybe so, but still...WHAT an AMAZING trophy to lift. Anyway, hope we get to istanbul again. Would be an amazing achievement. Cheers guys. See u at the charity shield
Hey izzy, hop of back to RAWK and keep on crying into your scouse about our treble.

I think you’s will win it next season! It’s your time, just hope the UEFA officials don’t cheat you out of it! You are 100-1 to do the quadruple next season and 50-1 to go unbeaten in premier league. Worth putting a few quid on each:)

I don't have much love for the Champions League. When we first qualified I was incredibly excited but as soon as that first Napoli game finished something felt wrong, and ever since then I've just not been excited by it at all. When we reached the semi-finals I was bothered, but nowhere near the levels I would be if we'd reached the same stage of the FA Cup or needed to win a Premier League game. At the start of the season I think it's level with the League Cup in my priorities. It's a nightmare of giant adverts, corruption, token gestures, and dodgy sponsorship deals. It stinks, actually.

But if Pep wants to go for it next season and sacrifice the league in the process then I think I can forgive him. We've defended the title, we've just won a treble, so if Pep wants to complete the set, even if it means sacrificing some league games in the process, then I'd say that's fair enough. The guy's come in, swept all before him domestically and got us playing the best football I've ever seen, proving thousands of doubters wrong in the process, so if he wants to add ol' Big Ears to his trophy haul with us then I won't lose sleep over it. This competition keeps him up at night - after all he's given us I think letting him tick an item off his personal checklist is acceptable.

I don't have much love for the Champions League. When we first qualified I was incredibly excited but as soon as that first Napoli game finished something felt wrong, and ever since then I've just not been excited by it at all. When we reached the semi-finals I was bothered, but nowhere near the levels I would be if we'd reached the same stage of the FA Cup or needed to win a Premier League game. At the start of the season I think it's level with the League Cup in my priorities. It's a nightmare of giant adverts, corruption, token gestures, and dodgy sponsorship deals. It stinks, actually.

But if Pep wants to go for it next season and sacrifice the league in the process then I think I can forgive him. We've defended the title, we've just won a treble, so if Pep wants to complete the set, even if it means sacrificing some league games in the process, then I'd say that's fair enough. The guy's come in, swept all before him domestically and got us playing the best football I've ever seen, proving thousands of doubters wrong in the process, so if he wants to add ol' Big Ears to his trophy haul with us then I won't lose sleep over it. This competition keeps him up at night - after all he's given us I think letting him tick an item off his personal checklist is acceptable.
Pep will prioritise the Premier League

Maybe so, but still...WHAT an AMAZING trophy to lift. Anyway, hope we get to istanbul again. Would be an amazing achievement. Cheers guys. See u at the charity shield
You’s Could well lift it as throwing the towel in,in the 2 domestic cup competitions eased your fixture congestion,the only reason I feel you won’t retain it is your desperation to win the trophy thats a gauge to who the best team is in England the premier league I’ve a feeling the you will also fall short again,with this city team being even more ruthless ...

Yeahh but.. hendo DID do the best trophy lift of the year.

your bullshit bravado doesn't wash here sweetcheeks. you lot were fucking desperate for the prem. go and try and kid the rags etc but we know better. we are the champions of England,you,with assistance, won a cup comp rigged to high heaven, you actually lost more games than you won. that says it all.

good luck next season in our shadow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.