Champions League 2020/21

Great draw, just gutted we can't go to the matches, would definitely have done Marseille and olympiacos away

only if you play in red!
The PL have a history of looking after none of their participants to be fair and I don't expect any changes. The way the group stages are to be run off will cause a lot of problems at a time fitness issues are likely to start getting tricky.

Lots of Blues will be pissed off missing a trip to Oporto not to mention the 2 new ones

Don’t think any of the English clubs should be terrified about their pots. United’s is the hardest, relatively speaking, but they’ll come out of that. I’m just gutted that three brilliant trips won’t be happening, especially the Atalanta one. Would have loved to have gone to the San Siro again, not many grounds can match it.
Atalanta’s ground has been redeveloped so that they can host Champs League games.

We will qualify from that group without difficulty. The rags......maybe not. Teehee.

You love to see it.

Even better this should twist Woodwards arm to spend loads of dosh on some shite panic buys

If we truly believe we can win this then it doesn't matter who's in the group.
We have managed the group stages fairly easily for some time now and I don't see any obvious reason for that to change. The business end of the competition is another matter entirely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.