Champions League 2020/21

We will qualify from that group without difficulty. The rags......maybe not. Teehee.
I'm not sure. Leipzig will not be the same now that they've sold Werner. He is one of the best forwards in the world imo. Chelsea are very lucky to have him.

the fact of the matter is we have been the most consistent team in England for many years now, and in that time we’ve seen a rapid growth in our co-efficiency ranking; coupled with the changes they keep making to give United easy draws they’ve actually managed to hoist themselves by their own petard.

they created this system so they’ve got no one to blame but themselves.

The PL have a history of looking after none of their participants to be fair and I don't expect any changes. The way the group stages are to be run off will cause a lot of problems at a time fitness issues are likely to start getting tricky.
I think you’ll find for the last 3 seasons, the dippers have been given full cooperation from premier league and TV broadcasters.
look back at their fixtures before every Champ League game for last few years, then compare it with ours. Chalk and Cheese!

Don’t think any of the English clubs should be terrified about their pots. United’s is the hardest, relatively speaking, but they’ll come out of that. I’m just gutted that three brilliant trips won’t be happening, especially the Atalanta one. Would have loved to have gone to the San Siro again, not many grounds can match it.

I never went last year and one of the reasons I never wanted to see it three quarters empty.

I dont think you have missed out on much.

Lots of people texting in on the BBC football site saying we should have been banned and brown paper bag with lots of Arab money gets us easy draw,for fuck sake people do hate us.

Nice to be playing a few new teams for once. Won’t be a cakewalk but we should be expecting to top that group.

Lots of people texting in on the BBC football site saying we should have been banned and brown paper bag with lots of Arab money gets us easy draw,for fuck sake people do hate us.
Fuck them

I hope we spoil every waking minute they have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.