Champions League - 2021/22

Ive been waiting for the promised 2nd email to enable a download to GP on my Android.
The ticket appeared yesterday in the "ticket account" underneath the Southampton ticket however when you select the blue tick "Download to Phone" is greyed out.
Thought Id just check all my settings on my phone.
In my GP Wallet my Season Card is showing and I randomly checked the "Details" and low and behold the "Fixture" showing is MCFC v Leipzig!

Does this mean I can go to the ball?
I hope it means you're OK, as that's what I'm relying on

Some people don't half lose their shit for no reason on here. Granted its quite late and there's been numerous other issues with transferring tickets and PAH tickets etc but why do so many go mental at their wallet not updating straight away? Doesn't matter if it updates a week before or a day before, you can't do anything with it until tomorrow anyway.

As long as your account says you've got your ticket you'll be fine, it will either update itself, you might have to refresh it or absolute worse case scenario you spend 2 minutes with a guy that checks your account and gets you in at the gates. It's nowhere near a big issue and people pissing their pants over it and calling up city only contributes to the excessive queue times for people who have actual problems.

Yep. About 2500 in CB3. This will almost certainly be a sell out now
Will depend on how long City keep them on sale and if they release the blocks Leipzig haven't sold. Uefa used to have stupid rule where tickets couldn't be sold within a certain timeframe of the match. Should be at least 47k which will be a good attendance.

Yep. About 2500 in CB3. This will almost certainly be a sell out now
You would think this but then….the powers that be start selling Colin Bell level 2 seats for £40.00 & £45.00 - can’t see many people buying them.
They have to meddle….keep them at £20-£25 so they sell you tits!

Some people don't half lose their shit for no reason on here. Granted its quite late and there's been numerous other issues with transferring tickets and PAH tickets etc but why do so many go mental at their wallet not updating straight away? Doesn't matter if it updates a week before or a day before, you can't do anything with it until tomorrow anyway.

As long as your account says you've got your ticket you'll be fine, it will either update itself, you might have to refresh it or absolute worse case scenario you spend 2 minutes with a guy that checks your account and gets you in at the gates. It's nowhere near a big issue and people pissing their pants over it and calling up city only contributes to the excessive queue times for people who have actual problems.
I will keep it simple. It Danny Wilson had not finally responded to a blue on here my ticket and loads more, thousands ? would not have been used.
People have had money taken out their account who aren't even on the cup scheme, people have bought online and not received their tickets. Loyal fans who joined a cup scheme have been well and truly fucked over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.