Champions League - 2021/22

Will depend on how long City keep them on sale and if they release the blocks Leipzig haven't sold. Uefa used to have stupid rule where tickets couldn't be sold within a certain timeframe of the match. Should be at least 47k which will be a good attendance.
About 12k more than I thought!

Will depend on how long City keep them on sale and if they release the blocks Leipzig haven't sold. Uefa used to have stupid rule where tickets couldn't be sold within a certain timeframe of the match. Should be at least 47k which will be a good attendance.

How many have Leipzig sold?

I will keep it simple. It Danny Wilson had not finally responded to a blue on here my ticket and loads more, thousands ? would not have been used.
People have had money taken out their account who aren't even on the cup scheme, people have bought online and not received their tickets. Loyal fans who joined a cup scheme have been well and truly fucked over.
Exactly. And the phone lines are clogged up preventing these issues being solved because fanny wipes are antsy that their phones wallet hasn't updated a week before they need it to.

Some people don't half lose their shit for no reason on here. Granted its quite late and there's been numerous other issues with transferring tickets and PAH tickets etc but why do so many go mental at their wallet not updating straight away? Doesn't matter if it updates a week before or a day before, you can't do anything with it until tomorrow anyway.

As long as your account says you've got your ticket you'll be fine, it will either update itself, you might have to refresh it or absolute worse case scenario you spend 2 minutes with a guy that checks your account and gets you in at the gates. It's nowhere near a big issue and people pissing their pants over it and calling up city only contributes to the excessive queue times for people who have actual problems.
I'll tell you why people stress out over City's handling of mobile tickets
My only confirmation of a ticket was an e-mail that explicitly said:
..."THIS EMAIL CANNOT BE USED FOR ENTRY"

Not all of us are tech-savvy + I can honestly say that I have spent more man-hours trying to verify / download / check tickets in the last 3 weeks than in my previous 30 years of being a season ticket holder

Maybe some of that is my fault - but since my experience of the turnstile staff at City has not been as positive as yours - forgive me for not wanting to leave it to the last minute to find out I can't get into the stadium with a ticket that I have paid for

I have not called up the City ticket office at any point (why bother if the waiting times are so long?) but to try + blame long-standing City fans for the current meltdown in supporter- ticket office relations is the wrong call

I'll tell you why people stress out over City's handling of mobile tickets
My only confirmation of a ticket was an e-mail that explicitly said:
..."THIS EMAIL CANNOT BE USED FOR ENTRY"

Not all of us are tech-savvy + I can honestly say that I have spent more man-hours trying to verify / download / check tickets in the last 3 weeks than in my previous 30 years of being a season ticket holder

Maybe some of that is my fault - but since my experience of the turnstile staff at City has not been as positive as yours - forgive me for not wanting to leave it to the last minute to find out I can't get into the stadium with a ticket that I have paid for

I have not called up the City ticket office at any point (why bother if the waiting times are so long?) but to try + blame long-standing City fans for the current meltdown in supporter- ticket office relations is the wrong call
Sorry but the majority of that is pant wetting mate. I too didn't even get an email (that bit is wrong and needs addressing) apparently they said via twitter tickets would go on the system on Monday (once more, we should be told that by email, I and many others aren't on the cesspit that is twitter) on Monday, just as they said, my account on the ticket website was updated to confirm my ticket for leipzig. (again, this is too late but they're ironing out details on the new system) it wasn't until about 7.30pm tonight that my wallet finally updated so I was one of the very late ones, there was no reason to start bed wetting though as the website confirmed my ticket, it's on the system and I'm getting in somehow. if for some reason it hadn't updated right up until I'm about to leave for the match, I just tell a steward in the correct colour bib, they check the card on their machine and I get let in after a few minutes delay, no big deal.

You don't need to be tech savy, I had never used Gpay before either but city put out a thorough guide that was incredibly simple to do and I've not had to do anything since then with it but just wait for my leipzig ticket and any other to update.

Of those many hours you said you've spent with ticket issues, how much of that time have you done anything other than just stare at screens and refresh things? And was there anything you did during that time that actually did anything or did it all just eventually sort itself out in due course? You said you didn't phone city so my post wasn't aimed at you, I was quite specific with who I was aiming it at.

I'm not blaming fans entirely, far from it, the ticket office has many problems, that is clear for everybody to see, to the point they've sent apology emails out for how poor it is. I merely pointed out there's a hefty amount of people on here and social media losing the plot very specifically because their wallet hasn't updated as fast as they wanted and those without any patience are adding considerably to the genuine ticketing problems.

True. I was just referring to the home areas and not the usual away end reserved for Leipzig fans.

You would think this but then….the powers that be start selling Colin Bell level 2 seats for £40.00 & £45.00 - can’t see many people buying them.
They have to meddle….keep them at £20-£25 so they sell you tits!
Yeah, there might not be many takers for those but there’s only about 120 of those for sake from what I can see so you never know

Exactly. And the phone lines are clogged up preventing these issues being solved because fanny wipes are antsy that their phones wallet hasn't updated a week before they need it to.
Re your last line, now that I do agree with. Straight after Norwich people were asking why it hadn't updated. Asking questions on here is fine, ringing a ticket office isn't.
If the club had been more open and communicated info to the fans a lot of this would have been avoided.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.