Champions League - 2021/22

Why? You're a grown man who can make your own decisions surely?
I can make a decision on this as I’ve done my own research and found out all the facts. But others are asking about what points certain games will drop to assuming that there will be an allocation of away tickets when that isn’t currently guaranteed. All I’m saying is that City should have disclosed the current circumstances ahead of the draw as some fans may not want to book travel if the club won’t have tickets available.
Obviously it doesn’t affect those happy to get a ticket by other means or travel to watch in a bar.

I can make a decision on this as I’ve done my own research and found out all the facts. But others are asking about what points certain games will drop to assuming that there will be an allocation of away tickets when that isn’t currently guaranteed. All I’m saying is that City should have disclosed the current circumstances ahead of the draw as some fans may not want to book travel if the club won’t have tickets available.
Obviously it doesn’t affect those happy to get a ticket by other means or travel to watch in a bar.
Yeah sorry Alfie.

No sorry pal but you had a go at the club about poor communication. Stoner is right, all adults should have the intelligence to work out whether travel is possible.
After 18 months of covid we all know how quickly things can change so anyone booking independent flights should not need additional help. All 3 clubs may have tickets for away fans right now but by next Monday their govt. stops them from being sold.

Those considering Bruges, just brace yourselves for a pricey ticket. These are the "discounted" prices of a 3 match package. Our section would be the blacked out bit in the top right and the roof only covers a small section of that.

20210824_championsleague_prijzen_1920x1080_final.png

IF we are allowed to attend the game, I'm expecting circa €75 (but could easily be more). Having spoken to mates that are United fans, by all accounts the stadium experience is the worst around.

Still, I am looking forward to it. Thinking of going over early and going to Lokeren too (althought they're in the 4th tier these days) as I wasn't old enough for that trip at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.