Champions League - 2021/22

Pre covid we found it easier to fly Liverpool to Dublin for £9 or anywhere else from Liverpool 1000 times better than MCR on every level as an airport
Love travelling through Liverpool, especially the return. Most times, plane lands, 30 second walk into the terminal, through passport control and I'm stood at the bus stop to the train station. Usually, total time no more than 10 minutes. Magic.

Those considering Bruges, just brace yourselves for a pricey ticket. These are the "discounted" prices of a 3 match package. Our section would be the blacked out bit in the top right and the roof only covers a small section of that.

20210824_championsleague_prijzen_1920x1080_final.png

IF we are allowed to attend the game, I'm expecting circa €75 (but could easily be more). Having spoken to mates that are United fans, by all accounts the stadium experience is the worst around.

Still, I am looking forward to it. Thinking of going over early and going to Lokeren too (althought they're in the 4th tier these days) as I wasn't old enough for that trip at the time.
We also got Jim Tolmie off them.

Those considering Bruges, just brace yourselves for a pricey ticket. These are the "discounted" prices of a 3 match package. Our section would be the blacked out bit in the top right and the roof only covers a small section of that.

20210824_championsleague_prijzen_1920x1080_final.png

IF we are allowed to attend the game, I'm expecting circa €75 (but could easily be more). Having spoken to mates that are United fans, by all accounts the stadium experience is the worst around.

Still, I am looking forward to it. Thinking of going over early and going to Lokeren too (althought they're in the 4th tier these days) as I wasn't old enough for that trip at the time.
We went to the Bruges 'derby' last March just before everything locked down. That blacked out bit is where the Cercle Bruges fans were. I think we were in block 426 in the corner and I can confirm it is a very poor stadium in terms of comfort and the view. The pre match fan zone was pretty good though!

For anyone wanting to go by train to Brugge or Paris (or maybe even Leipzig) rather than flying...

EUROSTAR UPDATE
From NEXT week.
Services Are been ramped up. 5/6 each way to Paris, and 2/3 each way to Brussels, 1 of which runs to and from Amsterdam.

Booked for Leipzig and if worse comes to worse, we can always tour Colditz again.

From memory United played in Bruges, just before lockdown, and most of them seemed to be on my flight to Amsterdam on the morning of the game.

HELP!! Daft question. I can't work out from the website whether I'm in the Ch League Cup scheme - empty box and the word active next to the date created - gives a date in June 21. When I tick the box, all I get is an invite to join the League Cup scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.