Champions League - 2021/22

Does anyone know if they will be doing a 3 match bundle this time ? Or will it be 2 very cheap games and raise the prices ridiculously for the PSG game .

so its all mobile ticketing ?
even for general sale ?

I was going to be buying upto 6 tickets for friends at work for this,none of them have
a supporters number or anything

it is just fkin ridiculous,the ammount of money city are going to lose from now on.

Just had prices through for hospitality today. Good job I bought the bundle when renewing.

No idea about normal ticket prices but the PSG game is virtually double the price of RB and Brugge

Where have you seen the prices mate? I'm in 93:20 and on the cup scheme, but haven't received anything.

Can only see Leipzig home prices on the City website. Good value for that one.

Does anyone know if they will be doing a 3 match bundle this time ? Or will it be 2 very cheap games and raise the prices ridiculously for the PSG game .
The bundle last time wasn't introduced straight away, so the first match ended up being the most expensive. I think it was 3 for £40 for me £15 ,£12.5 and £12.5. Probably add another £10 this year in the cheapest seats.

so its all mobile ticketing ?
even for general sale ?

I was going to be buying upto 6 tickets for friends at work for this,none of them have
a supporters number or anything

it is just fkin ridiculous,the ammount of money city are going to lose from now on.
Just create them a free supporter no ,probably easier than meeting up handing tickets out

Just create them a free supporter no ,probably easier than meeting up handing tickets out
i buy for about 15 people,relatives and work mates
none of them want to pay for the cityzens thing
i have just gone through a lot to understand all this bollox for seasoncard holders

there is no way im buying tickets for people then having to fk about transferring them etc

its a fking joke

they are determined to lose money and have more and more empty seats

i buy for about 15 people,relatives and work mates
none of them want to pay for the cityzens thing
i have just gone through a lot to understand all this bollox for seasoncard holders

there is no way im buying tickets for people then having to fk about transferring them etc

its a fking joke

they are determined to lose money and have more and more empty seats
You don't need to pay for cityzens to get a supporter number they are available for free.

You don't need to pay for cityzens, to get a supporter number they are available for free.
so i have to create one
how do i do that?
do i need a email?
up to 15 emails for roughly the 15 people i buy for

if i did all that
i can then buy 15 seperate people tickets for games over the course of a season,all of them would need a google wallet or iphone wallet

so i have to create one
how do i do that?
do i need a email?
up to 15 emails for roughly the 15 people i buy for

if i did all that
i can then buy 15 seperate people tickets for games over the course of a season,all of them would need a google wallet or iphone wallet

Yes they would need an email, and a phone with wallet, the majority of people will have these. But I'm guessing you already knew that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.