Champions League - 2021/22

Yes they would need an email, and a phone with wallet, the majority of people will have these. But I'm guessing you already knew that.
well
a lot who i would be buying for are foriegn
i cant be arsed creating 10 to 15 new emails with all the hassle of that,remembering passwords etc
so thats it
none will be going
only spoke yesterday with a work collegue who wants to go to the leipzig game with her daughter,she is off sept 15,i'll be telling her tomorrow its all off
its pathetic

so i have to create one
how do i do that?
do i need a email?
up to 15 emails for roughly the 15 people i buy for

if i did all that
i can then buy 15 seperate people tickets for games over the course of a season,all of them would need a google wallet or iphone wallet

So all 15 have decided to go to their first game ?
Why can't they get a supporter number?
Supporter numbers stop some encroachment from away fans so are a valuable security tool.
I am surprised these people are putting their faith in you to procure the tickets.

Reactions: CC1
Supporter numbers stop some encroachment from away fans so are a valuable security tool.
I am surprised these people are putting their faith in you to procure the tickets.
15 over the course of a season
i already posted that
and in the past
i just bought physical tickets
its allowed
i can buy 5 for the champs league game
and another 5 on my sons card

If anyone can get a support number they don't stop away fans.

In past seasons the 15 didn't need supporter numbers if someone else bought for them, so why suggest it is their first game?

Where have you seen the prices mate? I'm in 93:20 and on the cup scheme, but haven't received anything.

Can only see Leipzig home prices on the City website. Good value for that one.
They were in my hospitality email. I have cup games included in my package but it outlined the prices if I wanted extras or to upgrade.

RB and Brugge looked like the standard prices but PSG is virtually double so can only assume it will be similar across the whole stadium

How do you get a supporter number free?
Follow the procedure in the below excellent link put together by @M147WN

Follow the procedure in the below excellent link put together by @M147WN

no way i will be going through all of that just to buy tickets for casual fans
i will leave it to my sister to create accounts for herself and my 2 nephews,if she doesn't that will be two more kids we will lose
id also be reluctant buying from now if they have to be mobile tickets,incase they dont work on the night,id hate to buy for friends and they have problems getting in

all so unavoidable

no way i will be going through all of that just to buy tickets for casual fans
i will leave it to my sister to create accounts for herself and my 2 nephews,if she doesn't that will be two more kids we will lose
id also be reluctant buying from now if they have to be mobile tickets,incase they dont work on the night,id hate to buy for friends and they have problems getting in

all so unavoidable
All of that? its literally a 2 minute job. Stop looking for problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.