Champions League - 2021/22

Any Cup scheme members bought extra on their cards today?

I bought one for my Dad and then applied the mobile ticket to go to his name just prior to payment. Got the confirmation screen and the payment has gone but no email to my email or his email and no trace of the ticket in either account either. Really fucking rubbish

I bought one for my Dad and then applied the mobile ticket to go to his name just prior to payment. Got the confirmation screen and the payment has gone but no email to my email or his email and no trace of the ticket in either account either. Really fucking rubbish
Same here

Same here
Just been on the phone to them. On hold for 30 mins before getting through to somebody. They've now sent the mobile ticket through to my Dad but it is disconcerting that there is nothing sent anywhere without asking. All a bit of a shitshow

Just been on the phone to them. On hold for 30 mins before getting through to somebody. They've now sent the mobile ticket through to my Dad but it is disconcerting that there is nothing sent anywhere without asking. All a bit of a shitshow
Happened with me and my print at home tickets for the two league games so far. The person on the phone said to me there was a bug in the system associated to having other friends and family on my account. Thought they'd sort it out quite sharpish but obviously not!

it would be more than 1 password if i was creating several accounts
plus i would need to create an email account before hand for every city account/supporter number i created
which im not prepared to do,i cant be arsed
like city cant be arsed to allow me to buy my 5 additional tickets as before,which was so easy ,just how i am
im not losing out on any of this
just city
Can't you just buy extra tickets under your account anyway? You'll be able to use the print at home option and then send that PDF to the people you're taking? Or if you're all going together download all tickets on your phone and scan them in one by one (which is a pain, but easier then sending to each individual person's phone).

EDIT: I've just logged on to check this. You can go to the Leipzig game and select 'buy tickets' change the number of seats to whatever you want and assign yourself as the owner. Then once you've bought them, select 'print at home' on each one. The only difference between the old way and the new system is that you have to select 'print at home'.

EDIT: I've just logged on to check this. You can go to the Leipzig game and select 'buy tickets' change the number of seats to whatever you want and assign yourself as the owner. Then once you've bought them, select 'print at home' on each one. The only difference between the old way and the new system is that you have to select 'print at home'.
if you only knew my feelings and posts on the seasoncard thread.

i was going to jack it all in

i didnt want this poxy mobile crap and google.pay

i dont own a printer

and.i was definately not going to the ticket office before every game to get my ticket off them

i reluctantly got showed how to download and install google.pay and get my seasoncard onto my mobile,first game both our tickets didnt work,v arsenal both of them did

i aint.buying a printer just to do it that way you have described
its not for me ,its for other people to attend
city lose out

thanks though pal

Last edited:

Exactly the same for me.

Does anyone know if we can list seats for this game on the ticket exchange. Can't go to the first game and have two adult and one 18-21 tickets going to waste as on CL scheme.
As far as I’m aware ticket exchange has only ever been available for league games which I presume is down to the way that you get paid 1/19th of your season card cost when you resell a ticket. Opening it up to cup games with all the varying ticket prices involved would probably send City's ticketing software into a terminal meltdown!
I’ve not seen anything to say that’s changed this season.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.