Champions League - 2021/22

Great to see Lavia included and only 17 years old... must be so highly thought of by Pep.

If anyone
15 over the course of a season
i already posted that
and in the past
i just bought physical tickets
its allowed
i can buy 5 for the champs league game
and another 5 on my sons card

Fair enough, you are a good guy getting tickets for people .
I used to give my season card to people when I was away, and sometimes regretted it, so I wouldn't dream of going out of my way now.

If anyone can get a support number they don't stop away fans.

In past seasons the 15 didn't need supporter numbers if someone else bought for them, so why suggest it is their first game?

When he said the majority he was buying for were "foreign, it seemed a bit strange.
15 "johny foreigners" -)
He explained the situation a little more, and I replied almost apologizing-)
I would prefer tokens, and a decent queue for tickets, as in the 60s and 70s, but i guess time moves on. -)

Emails and text messages not helping
Although I'm in cup schemes still getting them contacting me to buy tickets.

Lavia is in presumably because he doesn't yet qualify for the B list, we have spare spots so makes sense to include him. Would be awfully harsh if we refused to use all of our spots and leave a highly rated kid with no option whatsoever of appearing for us in Europe this season.

Lavia is in presumably because he doesn't yet qualify for the B list, we have spare spots so makes sense to include him. Would be awfully harsh if we refused to use all of our spots and leave a highly rated kid with no option whatsoever of appearing for us in Europe this season.
That's correct. Should he stay at City, he'll be eligible for List B next season when he'll have been at the club for two years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.