Champions League - 2021/22

Because we have around 43k seasoncard holders and probably less than half are in the CL Cup scheme so that's an additional 20-odd thousand to shift.
Yep.contrast with United who literally have over 50,000 guaranteed sales before their CL tickets go on sale due to their CL cup scheme being compulsory for all season ticket holders so we effectively have over 10k more to shift than they do once cup schemers have been taken into account.

My mate has just sent me an article out of today's papers saying uefa won't be making a decision till mid week weather away fans can attend games ,they really don't give a fuck for the traveling support

My mate has just sent me an article out of today's papers saying uefa won't be making a decision till mid week weather away fans can attend games ,they really don't give a fuck for the traveling support
They helped us by moving the final to Porto, but we probably wish they hadn't now.

There are the governments/assemblies etc of 55 associations to consult with, and no matter what Uefa say it may not be possible or practical to go anyway. I have written off the group stages away games, this year I would have gone to 2, but I'm not an away regular in Uefa comps due to time timing of flights and overall value for money/effort, so I am not as put out as many will be.

The fact they’re leaving it late can only be a good sign no? If it was a straight no surely they’d of said so by now. Still a disgrace nonetheless

I bet the UEFA "family" will all be travelling

Dresden or Berlin… Munich is quite a way….
You can get a connecting flight from Munich, only ever driven through Leipzig and that was in 88 so no idea what it’s like, few rough towns on the Chech border from memory, happy days, that’s brought back a memory Chemnitz (sp)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.