Champions League - 2021/22

What do we make to this? Can you see France imposing similar restrictions for our game?

4620C79F-0413-4DF5-8626-DD5BC58E6F6A.png

What do we make to this? Can you see France imposing similar restrictions for our game?

View attachment 25885
Not able to go to PSG anyway, so not looked into the practicalities, but we could face similar issues for Bruges.

You have to have a pass on the Belgian Covid App to enter Belgian football grounds, and we can't get a pass if you had your vaccinations in the UK.

Minor issue of Belgium not allowing people from the UK in at present to overcome first.

Anybody any ideas when clubs going to take the money for the Leipzig game for those of us on the cup scheme and are they being sent to out phones, games only a week or so away and heard nothing as yet. This is so unlike our ticketing office. :-)

Anybody any ideas when clubs going to take the money for the Leipzig game for those of us on the cup scheme and are they being sent to out phones, games only a week or so away and heard nothing as yet. This is so unlike our ticketing office. :-)
The only information that City have released is that payment will be taken sometime this week (nothing more specific than that) and mobile season tickets will update to show Leipzig as the next fixture on or before Monday 13th.

Had a stroke of luck with the Leipzig game. It just so happens that I’m in Germany that week anyway. 3 nights in Hamburg and 3 in Hannover. I’ll be in Hannover when we play Leipzig and it’s 2 and a half hours or so on the train. Only problem is that it’s the other half’s birthday but she suggested I can go. I’m not sure it’s fair tbh but she’s given me the green light.

Had a stroke of luck with the Leipzig game. It just so happens that I’m in Germany that week anyway. 3 nights in Hamburg and 3 in Hannover. I’ll be in Hannover when we play Leipzig and it’s 2 and a half hours or so on the train. Only problem is that it’s the other half’s birthday but she suggested I can go. I’m not sure it’s fair tbh but she’s given me the green light.
You don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

She will have other birthdays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.