Champions League - 2021/22

if u mean covid regs - both France and Germany allowing double vac in. UK require lateral flow and PCR to return (about £80)
That's just a racket isn't it. It should be consistent for both countries. In terms of travel the testing regime is just a money-making enterprise. I won't be going abroad till some sort of normality returns. Leipzig for the Berlin Christmas markets sounds good but I am not holding my breath. It's a bloody shame because you couldn't get better away trips than Bruges and Berlin (or Dresden). You can even get to Leipzig via Prague. I did Berlin to Prague by train on the way to Plzen. Central Europe is fantastic to visit.

Can’t confirm but looks as though we have stopped selling tickets for leipzig in third tiers because there selling that badly all third tiers have gone from 400+ tickets in each to sold out. It’s either that or free tickets, either way it’s piss poor for a champions league game priced at £20.00

The only information that City have released is that payment will be taken sometime this week (nothing more specific than that) and mobile season tickets will update to show Leipzig as the next fixture on or before Monday 13th.
Not sure if this is right. My ticket has already updated to show Southampton as the next match even though im on the cup scheme. Confusing as always.

Not sure if this is right. My ticket has already updated to show Southampton as the next match even though im on the cup scheme. Confusing as always.
It should update to show Leipzig as the next match from next Monday and after the Leipzig match it will show Southampton again.

Can’t confirm but looks as though we have stopped selling tickets for leipzig in third tiers because there selling that badly all third tiers have gone from 400+ tickets in each to sold out. It’s either that or free tickets, either way it’s piss poor for a champions league game priced at £20.00
I’m not a season ticket holder or in the cup scheme and can’t get one yet. I’m sure there will be plenty like me. £20 is great price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.