Champions League - 2021/22

I think people are generally fucked off with the club at the moment. The prices for this game are good but we all know what’s coming for the PSG game, Premiership games for non season ticket holders are a scandal as well.
I’m a season ticket holder so have never paid attention to customer service or individual match ticket prices until this season, as my 8 year old son now wants to attend, and the club have put barrier after barrier up for me to actually get him tickets and then they want £40 for some games, I’ll repeat that, the club want 40 fucking pounds for an 8 year old child to attend certain matches.
So the simple fact is I’m completely pissed off with it all at the moment irrespective of this game only being £20. Countless thousands of other people are of the same thought process as me, couple all that with a general apathy towards the champions league and you get this attendance.
Our CL attendances had improved a lot pre-pandemic. We got 52,000 for a run of the mill group game against Shakhtar a couple of seasons ago but then again it was a lot easier to buy tickets back then compared to now

We sold Norwich's returned allocation for the opening game, and against Arsenal the ground was full part from single seats and now that seasoncard holders can sell their own seats, I don't think we'll ever sell all the single seats.

I suspect part of our regular supporters are a bit wary of Covid. You've probably got the same effect at grounds around the country. It will take a while for people to get back to normal (3rd jab for those with reason to worry).
I discovered you have a better chance of City selling you tickets if like me you have an over 65s ST. Think they sell them first because an upgrade to adult gives them more money.

Our CL attendances had improved a lot pre-pandemic. We got 52,000 for a run of the mill group game against Shakhtar a couple of seasons ago but then again it was a lot easier to buy tickets back then compared to now
Corporate for Leipzig and Brugge is £170 for PSG its £449. Think the Adult seat tickets for PSG will probably start at £60+.

We sold Norwich's returned allocation for the opening game, and against Arsenal the ground was full part from single seats and now that seasoncard holders can sell their own seats, I don't think we'll ever sell all the single seats.

I suspect part of our regular supporters are a bit wary of Covid. You've probably got the same effect at grounds around the country. It will take a while for people to get back to normal (3rd jab for those with reason to worry).

There was practically an entire row behind me in South Stand level two which was empty - blocks 219 and 220 were far from occupied.

from supporters services on twitter

Season Ticket holders on the UEFA Champions League Cup Scheme: Season Ticket holders on this Cup scheme are advised your mobile Season Ticket will update to display RB Leipzig on or before Monday 13th September as the next fixture you are attending.

Only Southampton game in my "Ticket" box up to now
I think we're all in the same boat.

I'd guess once the money is taken from our accounts they'll update our wallets.

My brother is a 'collect from ticket office'. Probably no point going down until the money has been taken (I'm guessing).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.